Chapter 8 - THE NAILS

This is a forum just for our teachers to post their learning material in Tarot. Any post from students will be moved. This forum can be accessed only my MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, Pravin Kumar

vivekvshetty

Chapter 8 - THE NAILS

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:00 pm

some of the images are not of good quality. and some pictures could not be uploaded due to bad image. Please bear with us till it is rectified.

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Lesson No.8

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:24 pm

Study of the nails of a person reveals lots of information. First it gives you the healthy condition of a person and if there is any problem it gives indication of the problems healthwise of the person.

If you press the nail and then release it you will easily see the colour of the blood. Pink is best always. As in the earlier chapter the colour of the blood indication is also applied similarly to the nails. Smallest finger, finger of mercury if found with ridges on it denotes nervous tension and in later stages Blood Pressure and Hypertensive nature of the subject. Apollo Finger or the ring finger next to it if ridges are found on it could indicate problems with the eyes, heart or ear. Confirmation has to be had after seeing the color of the blood for Heart Problems as the colour has to be light blue. Blue colour of the blood will denote severe trouble with heart as the pumping of the blood from lungs to heart carries less of oxygen than usual.

Next is the Saturn Finger and ridges on it denotes rheumatic pain, arthritis, paralysis and this has to be confirmed with other indications in the palm which I will explain later on when taking the qualities of the mounts. Again ridges on the Jupiter Finger will denote problem with the lungs, throat and even brain and again confirmation from the Mounts will have to be taken into consideration.

If the nail is short and broad, the person is healthy -- robust health. If the nail is long and narrow, poor health. There will be varying degrees between the both. Short nails possessors are critics, fighters, have good observation powers and long nailed person are exactly the opposite. Kind hearted, poor observation, happy go lucky type. Short nailed person have problems with the lower portion of the body in general i.e. kidney, liver, stomach, etc.etc. and long nailed persons have problem with the lungs, bronchital tubes, cold, cough, asthematic etc. For all this confirmation of the Mounts and Lines are required. This is a general principle.

All the health problems of nails are explained in detail and if you have any queries do ask. In a child or a very healthy person you will find the nail to be smooth free of ridges. No milky clouded sign on the nail, nor white spots will be visible. If the nail is ridged and still it has an oily finish on it i.e. flexible then the problem is minor but as oilish finish on the nails grow less and less and the nail starts appearing rough as if devoid of any smooth finish and the nail seems to be brittle then the matter is very serious and requires immediate attention. Again depending on the nail and the mount you have to read the problem.

Good pictures of Nails could not be posted. We are trying to upload better pictures and then you will get a better idea. Still try seeing the nails of as many persons as you can to get an idea.

Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry Lessons

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:57 am

Dear Friends,

We have tried to post the best possible Hand pictures but still they are not best. It is therefore I have requested all of you to buy the book of William G. Benham and then it will be easier to understand. I hope you have all got the book of "The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading" by William G. Benham.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Class Lessons and Tutorials”