looking 4 help

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yehweh

looking 4 help

Post by yehweh » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:34 pm

as i said im new 2 this and i think i might have a gift and iwas hoping some1 might help me 2 develope it thank u

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Perhaps if you took the time to read through the lessons here, you would find your questions opening and developing.  Development is a personal journey and each must understand the lessons for themselves.  This academy is merely to give the basics while the student practices to hone their own abilities.

yehweh

thank u

Post by yehweh » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:29 pm

thank u  spiritalk i just finished the numerology last night i feel i have 2 go over it 1 more time  but thank u im very glad that i come across this forum

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:57 am

Hello,

when looking for a medium teacher make sure that you click with them.. and can relate to them.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Very good point - a teacher is only as good as they can help you through compatibility.  On the other hand, I sat in a circle where there were pets (and obviously I wasn't one of them) but it did help me to realize I needed to seek out the best information possible from all sources.  I was led to education courses and information from the good teachers, at the same time having a place to practice to hone my own abilities.

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:19 am

That is awesome Spirit
to have the chance to attend a good school and have great teachers.. plus a place to practice..
there is a lot to be thankful for there.

I myself have only just now found a mediumship coach that I can work with. I have tried finding a *Teacher* and was very disappointed with the meglomaniac attitudes.
all they cared about was being called a *teacher* for status they didnt really offer any valid information or help on the matter they claimed to be so proficient in.
I guess thats where my dislike of the idea * I am a teacher you have to call me a teacher * comes from. I am of the mind set.. show me you are a teacher. and teach.

RavenUriel~

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Well you have found the one that works - that is the important step.  Listen and learn.  

There seems to be a lot of that going around though.

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”