feng shui elves

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

CuriousK

feng shui elves

Post by CuriousK » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:44 pm

I was reading the threads and came across the feng shui elves. I tried googling it, but didn't find anything.

Can you please tell me more about them and what do they look like? Are they children? In the past, my father said he saw children who are often mischievious, so i wonder whether they were feng shui elves.

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Hey, I think I wrote that :)
It was just my name for it, they are more commonly know as Dark Elves.

"Are you uncomfortale dangling your foot over the side of your bed at night? Have you thought somethoing might have been uner it? Ever suspected that there was something in the closet?
A clset is not a room in itself and its no longer part of the room, the underside of the bed is no longer part of the room. They are in-between. Neither one place nor another. It is a Tween Place.
It is a doorway through which subtle energies are experienced. Doesn't mean there is a monster under the bed, but that uncomfortable feeling is caused by a change in the normal energy. You are feeling the thinning of the veils - the energy of an open doorway between ypour normal world and another dimension. And when its dark and we are relaxed, our senses become stronger. We don't have visual distractions and so we feel things more intensely. We feel the energy of that doorway beneath the bed or in the closet.
Sometimes when we feel there is something in that closet or under the bed, we are correct. A kind of faerie being - what used to be called the Dark Elves - likes to take up residence in ppl's homes. They are called Dark Elves because they are earthy colours - not because they are 'evil'. They usually choose to live in dark places in the home - basements, attics, corners of closets, undersides of beds etc They are not harmful, but their energy is strong. When they are around, we experience goose bumps, chills, a rush of adrenaline, and even the fly-walking through-the-hair feeling. They do bring alot of creativity and blessing to the home.

The intercession of Spirits - Ted Andrews"

CuriousK

Post by CuriousK » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:37 am

ah thanks. So what my father sees was not dark elves.

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:05 am

I want one of  them elves, where do I get one again?  I am kidding, It is a cool concept though.  Now if they are not bad does that mean they are good?  I feel no dark presense in this home...just lots of light...even in the basement....could there still be some kind of  feng shui elf ?  Maybe I am not attuned to them?

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:56 am

CuriousK wrote:ah thanks. So what my father sees was not dark elves.
Not sure but I reckon he might have :)
Cause further on in the text they describe that you can see eyes peering out...so i reckon there might be some truth to what your father has seen.
But this is the case with all the elemental's...sometimes if you're quick you can catch them when they haven't taken form yet, like sitting on a branch etc
firetopaz wrote:I want one of  them elves, where do I get one again?  I am kidding, It is a cool concept though.  Now if they are not bad does that mean they are good?  I feel no dark presense in this home...just lots of light...even in the basement....could there still be some kind of  feng shui elf ?  Maybe I am not attuned to them?
LOL!
They are there naturally in your house - they are prob there already :)
They are called Dark Elves because they are earthy colours - not because they are 'evil'.
That's why I call them Feng Sui Elves and not Dark Elves as 'I', me personally, am not such a fan of the word 'dark' because of the perceptions of the word and other ppl with the word 'dark'. And so I renamed them Feng Sui Elves cause that is exactly what they do. They look after all the members of the family whether human or not and they also look after the actual house, keeping the energies healthy and fresh within the house, and watch and protect all the activities that go on within the house.
They are like guardians of the house and hence are 'GOOD' beings.

I will describe the feeling you can get in more detail, with an example.

Family does their laundry in the basement and the children have to go down there to collect the finished laundry.
"We would go down to the basement, flipping the light on, but it was never enough. It would simply fill the basement with more shadows. The bottom part of the staircase had open steps and behind them was a recessed area, large enough to crawl into. When going to the basement, my brothers and I usually jumped from the landing to the basement floor, bypassing those opem steps. We would then begin stacking and gathering our clothes. Usually by the time the clothes were gathered, the uneasiness would begin to be felt. Our eyes would dart to the shadows and the dark corners, searching. The adrenalin would begin to kick in. There would be a chill or the hair on the back of th eneck might rise a bit. Our breathing would get a little faster. And then beginning to panic, we would scoop the clothes up and bolt up the stairs, taking that section of the stairway two to four steps at a time not lingering at all.
Then once out of the basement we would calm ourselves and stroll into the kitchen casual and cool, like we weren't bothered at all :)

I used to see eyes peering out from those open stairs occasionally. We had a dark elf living under our basement stairs and we were feeling its energy and presence - even if we could not see it."
They are not harmful, but their energy is strong. hence when they are around, we experience goose bumps, chills, a rush of adrenaline, and even the fly-walking through-the-hair feeling. They do bring alot of creativity and blessing to the home.
Its just because their energy is so strong that we get all those sensations, and usually as humans do in most cases, when we sense something that we do not know we think it is 'bad' - they are not 'bad' at all. They are a blessing to your home.

firetopaz, I'm not 100% sure but I think they could be in your home already and could just be another factor of why your home is so wonderful and light, it could also not be the reason for that.
I guess they are just another form of Spirit, Spirit is all around us and this is just another one of its wonderful and creative forms it has taken - and I find it kinda plays on the inner child we all have inside...the idea of Elves :)
Which I think, in my opinion, it inspires joy and playfulness in our lives which we could all do with in abundance!

So I guess happy Elf Hunting!! heehee  :smt003

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:46 pm

I DO love the idea of fairies and elves and they play a major part in my decorating., my house as well as my body are covered with fairies and Dragons...couple gargoyles flying around too.  I do cleanse my living areas of negative energy along with the physical dirt on a regular basis...I wish I had more knowledge on feng shui cuz I know how sometimes a room doesn't "feel" right and know that it has to do with the energy flow, but I find trying to " book learn"  about it very difficult.

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:51 pm

firetopaz wrote:I DO love the idea of fairies and elves and they play a major part in my decorating., my house as well as my body are covered with fairies and Dragons...couple gargoyles flying around too.  I do cleanse my living areas of negative energy along with the physical dirt on a regular basis...
Thats so wonderful!
Pics???!!!  :)
firetopaz wrote:I wish I had more knowledge on feng shui cuz I know how sometimes a room doesn't "feel" right and know that it has to do with the energy flow, but I find trying to " book learn"  about it very difficult.
I also wish I had more knowledge on the subject - going to get stuck into it once I have some of my other ground work sorted, cause I know exactly what you mean by the knowing a room doesn't feel 'right' feeling.
I do lots of different things, but I would like to add feng shui to the repository. :)

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:11 pm

I'll have to find some pictures....my old computer crashed and I lost most of my pictures.   Yeah, I know I should have had back-ups... My brother borrows my camera cuz he is always creating short films with the kids...or putting pictures to his music...he is a very talented musician and I hate to interrupt his creativity by taking my camera back.  LOL

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”