Are Mediums Born or Created?

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Champagne,

Seven levels of Hell... Like the Seven Heavens... I see them as both one and the same.

There is no Hell or Heaven as such, just Seven alternate realms for the Energy beings to dwel.

They are labeled as Hell or Heaven from the mouth of Man.

LoS

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:55 pm

All of us are born with psychic sensitivities within our being.  As you pointed out champagne we learn behaviours over our lifetime.  Many a person is born into a family where they don't fit - mine was very materialistic where I was spiritually focused....what a ride!  

Those qualities we enhance within oursleves are available to all.  We can allow our experiences to drag us down or lift  us up - we have free will choice in the matter.

As to the afterlife - please see the lesson notes.  These planes you speak of smack of a material viewpoint.  We are looking to a more spiritual approach here.  Mediumship is a consequence of our spiritually striving after all.

Champagne

Post by Champagne » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:46 pm

Oh I most definity believe in a heaven. Very very much so. I know so as my guide has shown me. It makes sense as well with the universal instinct that is in people to feel inside what is beyond. They feel it because it is there, four billion souls cannot be wrong :) that is one powerful human emotion that is wrong if that were so dont you think. Four billion people cannot be wrong, maybe more.

A thought :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:48 pm

That many souls can also create an illusion for all others to hold on to.  Just a thought in manifesting our thoughts.

I strongly believe in an afterlife.  The words heaven and hell are limiting concepts in Christianity - that is who coined the words.  The afterlife is where all spirit is set free from material energies.  What it contains and how it is organized is up for discussion by those who have examined the question of an afterlife.

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”