Channelled Messages from Spirit

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TarotPlus

Channelled Messages from Spirit

Post by TarotPlus » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:55 pm

Hello

Just the other day as I was getting some Reiki healing from my partner, I went into a light trance state and received the below channelled message from spirit, I would like to share this with you.

[b]Mother Earth feels our Sorrow and our Pain but She also feels our Anger.[/b]

We all live on this planet we call the Earth, but we forget that it is Mother Earth herself that sustains and gives us life. The food we have to eat comes from the Earth but this we forget as we lead ever increasing ‘selfish’ lives. We return this giving energy the Mother Earth supplies us with, with our fears and anxiety’s, our limiting beliefs and our anger.  

The Earth Mother must release what it takes from us – what we send it.  

Therefore:

Mother Earth Cries – the Earth Floods
Mother Earth Sobs – the Earth has Tsunami’s
Mother Earth Trembles – the Earth has Earthquakes
Mother Earth spews up our Anger at Life – the Earth has Volcanic Eruptions

This reaction of Mother Earth is a reflection of the state of human minds at this time, the state of negativity is feeding our minds and it is spreading like a virus. People live in a state of hatred and fear, uncertainty is rife.

The only way to change the condition of Mother Earth is to start with ourselves, learn ways to take in the healing energies of the Earth Mother and then project that Love and understanding into the world, let it go out and touch all people, let it shine into their broken hearts so that they can begin to make positive changes. Shine Light and Love into the hearts and minds of all those in positions of power so that they in turn may begin to ‘govern’ in a manner that is uplifting and encouraging, with humility and LOVE.

There needs to be a global change from the  I state of mind to the WE state.

When this happens the world will be in a state of HARMONY………..PEACE WILL ONCE MORE RETURN.

WE MUST BELIEVE AND PRAY WITH ALL OUR HEARTS THAT PEACE WILL REIGN FOR IF THAT IS NOT THE CASE…………………………..that is another story my friends.

cajajo

Post by cajajo » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:11 pm

You're right.  Focusing Light on the 'powers-that-be' isn't the easiest thing to do, but necessary to help Earth ascend into the next dimension.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:40 pm

These events are the earth's way of refreshing and replenishing its resources.  We can see them as disasters - while earth is doing what is needed to survive.

It is not the earth that we should be addressing - she can take care of herself.  It is the human agency that is constantly spoiling the earth that is necessary to change.  Change human minds, and you change the world.  This has been well known for a long time - but never exercised enough.
God bless, J

lluvia

Post by lluvia » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:18 am

:smt006 i never saw it that way,i thought the other way arround,thanks spiritalk,4 the enlightment :smt020 lluvia

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:37 am

Ah yes spiritalk you wisdom knows no bounds

:D

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:31 am

Ah yes i was thinking the over day.while we try cleansing ourselves is it fine that we are releasing our negative energies to Mother Earth to be transmuted?i feel she has got so much to cleanse herself and i am increasing worries for her.
We can transmute the negative energy ourself by using the Violet flame or golden flame.Sometimes i do let the negative energies goes into the earth and then give healing energies to Mother Earth.
Mother Earth is cleansing herself to be able to ascend just as we are doing.because many old issues in ourselves are coming out like a volcano lol and causing a little havoc these days.Then while she will ascend to the 5th dimension she will cut cord.
It will be a great day.and i am waiting for it.
Do you know that Mother Earth has been quarantined because of all the negative energies accumulated on earth.It's very sad as it is the most amazing planet ever existed and i am proud to be on Earth.Many people i hear they just complain about being here.i don't feel this.i love to be on Earth and her Golden days are going to be back.
i just felt like saying this. ;-)

beleever

Post by beleever » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:33 am

That is so very true, I mean what is anger? It's a feeling that WE have it serves no purpose. Something ticks us off and we feel anger, then something else sets it off and we feel angry again. I serves us no purpose really other than to show that we are all responsible of how we feel. Now I have read your post I will be more concious of what I am feeling and what gets me feeling that way and try to avoid it.

Marquitta

Post by Marquitta » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:19 am

The wisdom received about Mother Earth should be taken seriously by all, and I hope the whole world will heed its natural warnings.  I mean, did we not think that Mother Earth would absorb all our negative energies? They do not simply float stagnant.

This helped remind me to control my energies more and try to be more positive. And especially to take better care of the earth than I have been. I wish to form a greater bond with nature.
Smile and be happy. :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:44 pm

I have always found it is most effective to see our angers, etc. as energies that we give over to God for resolution.  If we use the earth as a repository for our angers, etc. we are merely creating another source to perpetuate.  It does not rid us of them, it merely changes address from self to earth.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”