Help please

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nesqua

Help please

Post by nesqua » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:13 pm

Was wondering if anyone else experiences this.

At night when i'm waiting to fall asleep (i have my eyes closed) behind my eyes i see faces and eyes, starting to freak me out.  Of course  i could just be insane.... :)

But if anyone else does have this happen can you please let me know what it is.

purplesusi

about faces

Post by purplesusi » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:13 pm

Hi there,

I'm not much help really however, I have this too. I have been told that they are spirits. Do you ever have menacing/angry faces? I don't. All of mine are always smiling. I hope someone can shed some light on this.

Susi

raven3075

try it

Post by raven3075 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

dear friend.
next time it happens, try this.

let go of your mind, that is- just let yourself see the images and faces.
relax and try to identify the faces.
if it is the face of somone you have known that has passed on,mentally call them by name.
if they are not someone you reconize,mentally ask- who are you0 or what are you trying to tell me .
stay calm , and relaxed. after a few tmes you should get some answers.
the answers may not come to you right away, but they will come. at work or anywhere you may get your answers.
remember, fear is the biggest stumbleing block to higher knowlege.
raven

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:46 pm

It is also recommended that you relax and be at peace BEFORE closing the eyes to go to sleep.  Are you anticipating some activity at that time?  Are you trying to produce something in this altered state?  You mind set is extremely important here as we alter our consciousness as we are ready for sleep.

brandoNZ

Post by brandoNZ » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:11 pm

I have experienced this too, i realized it was my grandma's aunty who i used to visit, she had passed away, she was sitting on what appeared to be a throne of some sort and she was leaning towards me and smiling as if to say be calm and that she is ok.

lluvia

about faces

Post by lluvia » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:10 am

:smt006 hi there ive experince all these,at one time coulnt understand much ,i would see at frist circles,trianangles,then i went to see faces n seniors citezens,babys ect,know i close my eyes n see bright lites that gives me calm,im starting to have lots of dejau,when i go to bed i pray,be at ease,when i see something i dont try very hard,i let it happen,be blessed :smt007 lluvia

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”