Mental mediumship

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Amatuer

Mental mediumship

Post by Amatuer » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:23 am

Hey I do mediumship in a form of telepathy and I was wondering how can I improve my accuracy lately I've been a bit un lucky.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Sat May 23, 2009 6:05 am

unlucky..

OK what im gunna do is concentrate on a spirit that i know it, it and it's mind.

Dragon

you have been looking you see in a limited aura grown young child grow

That one example of concentration, the reason that i can do that is because i have made friends with a small number of spirits.

if you have been feeling unclear it because you have to establish the diffrence from astral reality to physical reality.

DRGNYT

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat May 23, 2009 1:41 pm

All is energy work - you are in the physical rather than spirit realm of energies.
God bless, J

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Sun May 24, 2009 2:05 am

Try rebalancing your chakras. This is also a phase that everyone goes through no matter what skill they're practicing, like my telekinesis, after a while I couldn't even twitch a pen, so I'd usually do other stuff until the psychic block wears off.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Some people don't find it necessary to work with Chakras.  Personally I think they are not understood in the western mind from the eastern philosophy.  

Balance is a key in all life.  To keep your own balance is important to all that you do in life.
God bless, J

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:48 am

yeah na adding to what ive said the physical reality is all about verbal and physical actions. spiritual reality is about mind over matter and belief, the more you have faith the better the results of mediumship, cauz hoinestly the only proof we have is what we think.

But as a praticer of telepathy i tend to stick to animals as i was born with the gift to talking to them

dragon

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:21 pm

There is physical phenomena practiced with deep trance states of consciousness and production of ectoplasm to form a spirit presence.  It is not as widely used these days and was found to lend itself to fraudulent practices in the past.  Spiritualism was the first to unmask the fakes among their ranks.  

Mental phenomena is done with the mind.  There are many talents and skills in mental mediumship.  One of the proofs is the ability to bring information to others that could not have been in either mind before the message is given.  

Some people work through their own higher mind, others work with spirit guides.  It is all good when the purpose is service to others in comfort and healing.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”