SOS !!!

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

xsilver_moonx

SOS !!!

Post by xsilver_moonx » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:52 pm

I've been seeing this little girl.SHe scares me.She's around 8 and her name is Jenna.SHe is this weird grey color and I feel her wherever I go in my house.SHe opens doors,changes channels, the works. I have no idea what to do about her.

My spirit informant person told me what I know about her.I had a vision of her giving me a bracelet.No idea where that came from.

She just came in the room now.SHe's looking at the screen.I don't know if she can read.

Please if anyone knows what I can do, please share.
:smt009

shasha888

:]

Post by shasha888 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:09 am

She changes channels.Hahaha. Sorry I think thats funny. If I was her I would SO mess with people.. But anywho, it is not uncommon that most younger spirit sighters are frightened by the soul that they see. I freak when I see the spirits that live in my house. But she IS a little girl. Most young spirits are mischevious. Tell her to go to the light. And try not to be frightened. Most likely, she is lonely.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:35 pm

A good house cleaning (of spirits) is in order.  There are many defined methods, but this ritual may help.  Remember it is a ritual and as such should opened and closed with prayer to the God of your own understanding.

What we are going to do is what the native American's call smudging (blowing smoke into each and every corner of  your home).  It is done with Sage, Sweetgrass or a candle would suffice.  The colours of candles does seem to have some reference to some people - so white is the preference.  

Go throughout your home - even if you have not sensed any spirit presence and wave the smoke into every corner.  At the same time - you will be thinking or saying out loud - "I claim this space for me and my family.  Turn completely around and go to the light to progress in your own way.  See the angels ready to hold your hand."

If it does not work the first time, do it again in a few days.  Your intent is very important.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:03 pm

I think that you need to hold these sort of spirits accountable. I was once plauged by a spirit that would inject thoughts into my mind, i later found out that it was a land spirit that would take the form of a Tiki or a Lizard. I warned it that if i could when i got strong enough i would take it out, well the story goes i became strong enough and now that spirit has ether left for good or is now afraid.

You just have to set your standards and keep them in your mind for the future

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:52 pm

It is not a battle.  It is a claiming of your own space that is important.  Be firm but kind in  your dismissal of those that come unbidden and not of the light.
God bless, J

Barbarian

Post by Barbarian » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Theres a spirit of a teenage boy named David Wednesday living here in my place with his parents. Suprisingly it didnt scare the crap out of me when i accidantaly walked out of my body one night and came upstairs to find them hanging out and playing in the living room. Definitely not spirit guides just some people passed over that seem to live here  hah.

Spiritual Traveller

Re: SOS !!!

Post by Spiritual Traveller » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Hello xsilver moon

It is very common when a guide or spirit scares you to let go of your control, take it back & you will see things anew. Your fear will also cloud how you see this energy, new & relaxed thoughts may well change how you see her.

If your not able to relax with this energy about, find another more experienced psychic, healer etc who can come to your home to see what is what, & liaise between you. All energies which we encounter usually have a reason to be there & once that is dealt with they can often disappear.

Pam
Visit Spiritual Travellers.
Learn Tarot. Psychic Development. Meet Your Guides. Psychic Guidance

jounai

Post by jounai » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:43 pm

I think this child you describe actually is an aspect of yourself, in this case a child aspect. These spirits come much in the same manner as physical humans to show you something that you have suppressed in yourself. This can be why you are so afraid of this spirit since it brings up the fear that you relate to the energy of a child and/or of what it means to be a child.
The process I would suggest here is that you find a way to get an understanding of what in yourself that you have suppressed and what fear that holds it unconscious. This is done by simple questions such as "why is she here?" or "why am I afraid of this?".
This same process can be used to almost anything we are afraid of, be it spiders, people, or spirits. There is nothing to be afraid and it is only the fear you hold in yourself of yourself that will make it seem like there are scary stuff out there.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:15 pm

No one should make house pets of spirit entities.  If they are stuck in your location it means they need help moving into the light of progress.  Do not encourage them in the house, and talk them into the light.  That is doing the best you can for the stuck spirit.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”