Mediumship

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:07 pm

It was hokey!  We are not all created equal - so also our talents and skills.  Some have it and some just don't exercise it with any skill and talent.

God bless, j

kelaren

Post by kelaren » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:40 pm

Wow Doe, thats immense!  Am looking forward to hearing if they at first made you jump because I know in my non-perceptive state I certainly would be curiously nervous upon seeing anything for the first time.  I would not be scared of it to happen.  What you experience is perhaps the other end of the spectrum to what I see the world like and it sounds so foreign to imagine this level.  Am not I must add debating what you say, Im just a little jealous that I dont pick up on all there is to experience out there....

Kelly
I'm so unspiritual its beginning to haunt me.................................

kelaren

Excuse please my last post!!!! newbie alert

Post by kelaren » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:51 pm

I read page 1 only and replied but now see the many oages....doh....sorry x
I'm so unspiritual its beginning to haunt me.................................

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:47 pm

Kelly I have a story to tell.....

A Practicing medium in our centre used to travel around with the medium who was his mentor and teacher.  On this one occasion he was invited to do some message work during the service.  As he sat there listening, the medium came to a young lady in the back row with names, addresses, telephone numbers, etc.  He thought - Dear Lord I like that - how about helping me with my mediumship?

After the service congregation members came forward to meet/greet the mediums and the young lady from the back came up and said:  Hi, Aunt May!  After which the student immediately cancelled that thought.

Be careful what you see with others and what you ask for - for indeed you may get it!  LOL
God bless, J

believer

mediumship

Post by believer » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:55 pm

Spiritalk,

Great Story - LOL  :smt003

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”