Hello Mystic Boarders x

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kelaren

Hello Mystic Boarders x

Post by kelaren » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:52 am

Dear All

Morning.  Am new on the board and also fascinated just reading about the perception gift many of you own.

I have always wanted to beleive and certainly wouldnt shy from receiving signs or presences or whatever but my mind just is not tuned up in that way at all.  Whenever I have visited psychics or clairvoiants I have never had anything solid.  I dont know if its just that I am very "see it, beleive it" (if you know what I mean!) but I would be really interested in knowing what you experience in these events of spirit contact.  Can you hear them?  Has this happened since you were little?  etc etc  

I am very into what you do although I am so cut off from it.  I just cannot see that other side in any manner, although I have witnessed the good work and soothing and peace some people experience from your readings and that alone makes me feel like I am missing out on something!!!

I play music and am good at art - I suppose we are all just gifted in different ways!!!!

Love Kelly xxxxxx   :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:46 am

Kelaren,

Hey hon' Well I hear them, and see them, some times I have felt them brush up against me when I was not paying attention.... but mostly I can feel them... or sense them I think would be a better way to say it... Ya know that I am not alone or someone is watching me feeling... well it is kinda like that feels, but deeper... inside of my soul... it has nothing to do with my body, but much more like someone who has looked deep into your eyes and seen the real you that is hidden there... *smile* Although not always a gift that I cherish...  (I get annoyed sometimes) It is something that has always been a part of me and I do often wonder about the people who have come into it later... and if they would ever change back to how they were before it...   I wouldn't know who I was if I didn't have the things that I could do... *shrugs* I still sometimes see my childhood playmates.... they come and check up on me... although I do not think that I am much fun grown up... *smile* they don't grow up... but stay the same as I remember them... (I think for my benefit...) but sometimes at night when I can't sleep and I feel lonely, I get that feeling inside and I know that I am not.... I am never alone and that comforts me... in ways that I don't think many would ever understand who don't have it themselves...

Well I hope that this answers ya... take care!!

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Doe

Post by Doe » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:01 pm

Hi, Kelly,

All my life, I've wished that I could be musically and artistically talented, so I'm envious.  At 46, I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to suddenly "pick up" either of those talents (writing has always been my "thing", but I would love to be able to draw, especially).

Unlike (lucky) Nyte, I wasn't given this "gift" until very late in life--last year, in fact!  I can't imagine what it must be like to have just always had it (sometimes I think it's possible that maybe I always did but just didn't let it happen).  Like you, I was always very much of a "see it to believe it" person, and, to be blunt, if someone had told me that they communicate with spirits, etc. a couple of years ago, I would have thought that they were either crazy of full of it.  Now that I see it though, I most definitely believe it!  (It did take me a while to understand that it's not my imagination, and that I wasn't just going a little crazy myself.)  And, to answer Nyte's question, I definitely would NOT go back!  It can get a little frightening (more so at the beginning), or sad (seeing what "lost souls" have to say), or just downright confusing (fortunately I have a wonderful guide to get me through it all), but for the most part I'm kinda like a kid in a candy store.  I don't mean to say that I take it lightly (although some of it is just plain fun), but so much of it is nothing less than amazing and beautiful.  "Going back" would be like going from a Technicolor world to a black-and-white one (not that the old one was bad, but I'm just so used to things being the way they are now that I can't imagine life without it).

I've described the way things appear to me in a lot of posts here (I think everyone is a little different in how they perceive things), so if you've been looking around you'll probably see some of them.  I don't hear much (I think I'm kind of weird in that I "see" what spirits are saying as writing, rather than hearing anything) other than an occasional "clicking" sound in my ear when someone wants my attention, and sometimes that metallic ringing noise you get when you've stood too close to the speakers at a club or something!  I get a LOT of physical sensations, and they're amazing.  As far as visuals are concerned, it's all kinds of things (that's the stuff I've posted about the most).

Nyte, that's beautiful about your childhood friends (although I'm sorry that you "lost" them to begin with).  That feeling of "never being alone"--that might be the best part of all, especially when it comes with those loving feelings.

Kelly, feel free to ask more if you want, and don't give up!  If it can happen to me, the world's (former) #1 cynic, it can happen to anyone, I think!

Doe

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:47 pm

Yes, we are all psychic to some degree.  What you are doing by saying 'I can't' is more of a 'I don't want to', because anything is possible in God's great kingdoms.  

The tool is meditation.  The idea is to be open and available - kind of like brain on hold to allow!  It is a really hard feeling to describe as it is so different for everyone.  Each and every one of your senses are in tune in the material vibration.  They can also be in tune on the spirit vibration.  

Like the dials of a radio, perhaps you just need to turn them to tune in.  

Try just sitting in meditation - visualizing a place of peace - and then see what happens.  Spirit impressions can be anything - but colors is an early manifestation for some.
God bless, J

kelaren

Post by kelaren » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:27 pm

Totally over the moon to have read your responses!  I am very intuitive and perceptive when it comes to my fellow beings and I can read behaviour and emotions very well.  I have only had a few readings in the past and nearly all of them have advised me to meditate, and open my mind, and have said that upon dong so I would have the ability to connect to a spiritual level.  Funnily enough, my readings have more often than not ended up with me quizzing the poor women on their abilities so perhaps that could contribute to the fact that none of them gave me very much personally!

I am going to have a good old read up on this forum and if there are any other sites you would recommend please do..(seems like there may be an abundance of sites in this subject - would be great to find out where the goodies are).  

Nyteshade - - I can relate to your school time thoughts - - I often dream that I am there again and when I awake it takes a while to come back to the realisation that I left high school in 1996 and it is 12 years later.  I would say this is recurring recently and it may be related to my going back to college in Sept, a bit like in a career sense my mind is telling me this is the place to be.  I still see and keep in touch with many of my pals from this time and I dont think that they change, just age and wisen!!

love Kelly x x
I'm so unspiritual its beginning to haunt me.................................

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:30 am

*smilies* Well what I had actually meant was the spirits of the children that I played with... I never knew them when they were alive... so it is more like they lost me a little when I kept growing up and they didn't.... Most of them are crossed over, they just would come and play with me for a short span of time... I have always had a hard time making friends in the real world... the internet has always been a blessing for me, as I can wait to reply until after I pass a feeling or something that might have happened... *smilies* but I also think that my young friends are why I still have all the wonder that Doe talked about... like being a kid in a candy store, I have learned to cherish somethings that most adults over look... *shrugs* D always says I am such a kid...  I think that it is one of the things that he loves about me the most as I am not like other girls in his life...

Anyways talk to y'all soon,
                                           Nyte
Nyte

Doe

Post by Doe » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:08 am

Whoops--sorry for misunderstanding, Nyte (but glad you didn't actually lose a bunch of childhood friends in the other way)!  I'm also glad you understand my "kid in a candy store" remark--that might sound strange to some people, but that's how it feels to have all these new, unimagined things just start blossoming for me, and to be learning so many new things, and having David around,  and just feeling more than ever that I want to be a really good person and do good things.  I know--that probably sounds totally dopey and phony, but it's really the way I feel.  It just makes me happy (even when it's sad, because I feel that I can sometimes help).

I guess I'll always be kind of a kid, too (in spite of appearances!).  I think there's something to be said for that!  :smt003

I also agree about the Internet being a blessing in terms of making friends (as well as professionally).  For me, though, it's just because I can be pretty shy, and I do tend to hang back and watch people rather than just jumping into social situations (usually, anyway).

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:53 pm

Isn't language wonderful Nyte.  I got that you were talking spirit children but sometimes it is just hard to explain.  LOL
God bless, J

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:49 am

*smilies* Language is wonderful!! I love words... all of them, even like Doe said the bad times are not so bad if you look at them the right way.  Sometimes I think that there are things that only a soul can say, and I really wish that I could find the words to even come close to be a part of what it means... *shrugs* but those who need to know what I mean always do, so that is in it's self a blessing too....

Nyte
Nyte

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”