need help please

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

palmc

need help please

Post by palmc » Sat May 24, 2008 6:51 am

im not sure if im posting in the right place about this, but it's about my mother and brother jr. some people say that mother has not past on, like the other side and same with my older brother. but i think that my brother moved on to the other side, but my mom, im not sure now, because there's this one lady saying that she dreams of a women saying she is lonely and her name is flora. saying that she wants all her kids with her, but im not sure, i need some answers if my mother is with my family. please. help. im worried that she did not move on. my mother past away in 1984 or 85, not sure cause i was so young. and my older brother in 1990 or 1991. i really hope they are all together and doing fine.
if not i, my sister, brother  and my dad want to help them both to move on to the other side.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat May 24, 2008 3:39 pm

We all find exactly where we belong when we pass over.  It is according to our own understanding of spirituality.  It can and does grow with time (as we know it) and movement into higher realms with knowledge of spirituality.

We have choices when we pass to be with anyone we wish to see.  If from a higher realm, they have to want to return to the lower to be acknowledged.  But there are many dreams and goals we did not fulfil on the earth plane and have the knowledge and help to do so in spirit realms.  

Everyone is comfortable.  They are peaceful where they belong.  Knowledge truly sets them free to explore and more into other places and realms.

Anyone suggesting someone has not passed on is preying on the grief of a family and is not very ethical.  I would suggest the following visualization to send love and know they are where they can use it and progress:

Visualize a box, similar to one you fill at Christmas, and think in terms of love - kisses, hugs, care, joy, happiness - then seal it up.  Wrap it with white (for spirit) paper and tie it with a ribbon - a favorite color of yours, theirs or a rainbow ribbon because rainbows are such wonderful symbols of bridges, connection, communication, bypass, and come complete with a pot of gold (prosperity) at the end.  

See your box sprout wings and fly to your loved one(s).  They now have your love to work with and can return it many fold for you as well.
God bless, J

palmc

Post by palmc » Mon May 26, 2008 2:30 am

i will try, but don't really understand. i was trying to connect with them but i can't, i hear people can do that, but i can't seem to do that either. but all i can do is try. thanks.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon May 26, 2008 2:25 pm

Mediumship is a practice of spirit communication that is developed, understood and worked with by those with the talents of spirit.  Why does anyone and everyone think it is a possibility without any knowledge?  Yes, spirit have been known to impress their loved ones without this talent.  It certainly goes much better when the process is understood.  

Try sitting quietly and doing the visualization.  Your mind will go to your loved ones and keep them warm by your thoughts.  In this way, they may find a means to contact you.  You must be open in all your senses (sight, sound, smell, taste, touch - tactile and emotional) and maybe even a song played on the radio or the right word from a friend - all of these things can be your loved ones trying to impress you.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”