black shadows

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yehweh

black shadows

Post by yehweh » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:54 pm

hi  i'm new 2 this please bare with me but 4 the longest time ive been seeing these black shadows and 4 tha most part they are watching me ive seen things come at me but when i get up 2 defend myself they disapear ive exspearince this as long as i can remember can i have your opinion please

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:53 pm

The more we spiritualize our own soul, the more light we accumulate.  The darkness fades in our light.  It takes a single candle to light up a dark room.  Remember you are the candle.  

When all the spirit impressions are dark or demonic, it is time to look at self and get centred in love.
God bless, J

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:14 am

alot of people are seeing the shadow ppl now

Even if the person has a pure heart they may see the shadows.. darkness is drawn to light like the moth.. so to say that when someone sees shadow ppl they need to take time and get centered  and loved .. is unfair..
honestly ...

No matter what you do .. if you are working with spirits or energy things will be drawn to you good and bad. learn to protect yourself from the darker things
when starting out on this path and are just discovering your gifts if you are going to be really good at them .. things will be envious of you and try to discourage you from pursuing your path.. even people will do it..
the shadow ppl are trying to scare you from continuing on your path.. dont sweat it.. just let them know .. you are not going to stop and keep going and remember to cleanse your house and become proficient in protection techniques.

If you have any questions let me know.

Ravenuriel~
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Honestly raven, answers come when the listener is ready to hear.  They needed to hear that they can take charge.  Perhaps it didn't go far enough in your estimation.  But unless we work on ourself - take charge of all activities - nothing will change.  

To consider the dark shadow as increasing is to be opening to it.  Perhaps you need to shine more light?  

What is happening - the raising of the consciousness in so many ways and places, has the dark trying to hang in there and expressing with all they have to keep the darkness around.  It is almost like a battle of forces - darkness and light.  The only way to win is to be the light.
God bless, J

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:20 pm

I would like to say that you should listen to spiritalk, there is good information there... next, when I see 'shadow people' I usually just acknowledge them and they leave me alone. I say to them out loud when I can, Yeah, I see you over there.... Now go on I have things to do.... *shrugs* seems to work for me, perhaps you could try it. Or let them know to leave you alone... I think the biggest thing is to remember it is Your life and only you decide what you have to live with or without in it... Don't let something or someone else take control.... Just think about what you are going through like going through another set of teen years... you can say no and do what you want, just make sure you aren't going to be hurting yourself in the long run (which is what my parents did for me when i was a teen, just helped me to know how to protect myself and let me become who I was meant to be) *hugz* Best wishes to you

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:19 am

I see that what I wrote is being re worded  I am not going to banter with you any longer.. I will offer my advice to those I think may use it, that is what this site is for.

I hope you the best in all that you do.

RavenUriel~
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:45 pm

The purpose of the Academy is teach a specific subject.  It is not quite the same as the interchange on other boards.  You are welcome to share your experiences.
God bless, J

Barbarian

Post by Barbarian » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:23 pm

I saw alot of those and they spoke to me and did rituals and chanting around me with hissing like voices during one of the very  self destructive times in my life. I felt intense hate and fear coming from them. I think i attracted them because those were the feelings i was putting out from within me and like attracts like. However I dont assume that if someone else sees them its because you are incredibly nagative like myself. My brother saw one in a house i used to live in and see them often. Just dont be affraid of them because that gives them the influece to help you hurt yourself ALOT. If you are above their negative emotions etc. I dont think there is anything they can do to your life. They are some kind of parasytic entity it seems. Origins= i donk know some would say demons some would say other dimentional aliens  others would say people who died and are lost souls. Hell if i know,  they are real though  for sure. I didnt believe in such things when they first appeared to me.

eyes_and_ears

SHADOW PEOPLE? OR SHADOW MAN?

Post by eyes_and_ears » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:33 am

I HAD MY RUN IN WITH A SHADOW MAN FOR 7 YEARS.. AFTER MY FATHER FOUND HAND TOOLS HE TOOK FROM MOUNDS IN THE GROUND ON OUR 60ACRE PROPERTY. THIS SHADOW MAN WAS FAR FROM A GHOST OR AN AVERAGE SPOOK. IT FOLLOWED ME TO 3 LOCATIONS OVER 7 YEARS AND LITERALLY TOOK A SPIRITUAL HEALING TO RID MYSELF OF IT. IT BROUGHT ME 7 YEARS OF PAIN, JOB LOSS, FAMILY LOSS..TO SAY THE LEAST I WILL NOT OPENLY TELL FULL TRUTH DO TO THE SEVERITY OF ITS NATURE. LETS JUST SAY I FOUGHT THE REAL BAD DARK..AND WALK TO HELP OTHERS. IF YOUR SHADOW MAN IS NOT JUST A SPOOK..LET ME KNOW AND I', HERE TO HELP
THE ONE AND ONLY REAL EYES & EARS.. REALIZE THE REAL EYES :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:45 pm

We all have spirit guides around us to show us another way around these types of experiences.  Trust and connect with the spirit guide of your own understanding.  As well as use protective exercises that keep you in the light rather than the dark.  The dark will not enter the light.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”