What to do when confronted with evil spirits

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:37 pm

Jolyn:  The 'stuck' spirit (some call evil - depends upon intent) are the uneducated (in spirit) ones who remain close to what they know - the earth plane.  They refuse to rise in spirit form as they have fears or lack of understanding and can not see themselves going into the light when it is the unknown.  That is what we get around our people, places, things here on the earth plane - the uneducated and the fearful.

Rituals of cleansing and claiming the space are important when there is a presences - particularly when it is unwanted or mischievous.
God bless, J

Jolyn Woods

Post by Jolyn Woods » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:27 pm

Do you believe that the spirit world lives among us but an a higher dimention or like a higher frequency? Or do you believe they go someplace far away (heaven in the sky)?
JOLYN

Crow

Post by Crow » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:04 pm

Those are really good questions Jolyn.  Before I thought it was all black and white.  Now not so sure.  Spirits to me are energy, so it would make sense with the frequencies.  Since my brain cannot wrap itself around those concepts of dimentions I just don't know.

In all these things I am learning and constantly growing.  What I thought was one way, seems to be changing more and more the deeper I go. Hard to put into words.

At this time I do not know the answers to these questions.  Perhaps I may never know, but it is fun trying to find those answers. ;)  Thanks for asking such questions.

Safe Journey

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:52 pm

Jolyn Woods wrote:Do you believe that the spirit world lives among us but an a higher dimention or like a higher frequency? Or do you believe they go someplace far away (heaven in the sky)?
Everything is about energy.  We are a body in a gross material energy to operate on the physical plane.  Within this body is a duplicate spirit body vibrating at a much finer level.  The mind governs all with its vibration rate.

When we transition (much better word) to the spirit realm we merely leave the physical/material vibration behind in death while the spirit is free to continue into this finer realm.  The mind from both of our bodies comes together as total mind at death to retain all memory from our experiences and tell us our growth in spiritual matters for continuity into spirit realms.

The afterlife notes outline the 7 spheres which are generally described.  They are not way up and out of reach  - but vibrating at the spirit level which we are all capable of doing - even while yet in the body.  That is mediumship - attunement of spirit to spirit.
God bless, J

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:35 pm

I had an experience as a child that was really frightening. I was asleep in my bed and was woken in the middle of the night.
I felt the presence of something, I don't really know if it was an evil spirit or not, but it felt like the most evil thing one could
ever imagine. I felt this presence laying on top of me, I was on my side and could not move at all. This thing was on top of
me and was the most horrible feeling I can't even describe it, just purely evil feeling. And to top it off, it was lauging this taunting
diabolic laugh in my ear, it was like it was pressed up against my cheek and just laughing at me. I was so unbelievably scared.
I was about 12 or 13 at the time and had recently began to become more spiritual. Really in a very traditional way too,
no ouji boards or anything like that! I was raised catholic and had started going to a youth group was praying allot more etc.

Well all I could think to do to get this thing off me was pray. It was if one of my guides or angels told me to pray. I really
felt like it was some kind of test of faith. I was awake during all of this too. So I started praying to myself and slowly this
thing drifted away. I was soaking wet with sweat and shaking all over by that time. It only happened once.  I did wake
several other times during my adolescence with the feeling that something "evil" was in the room and that scared the heck
out of me too, but it all eventually stopped. I still feel like it was a test of faith, Did I realy believe in this force of light
in my life or not. It seemed as though once I prooved that I did, the incidents stopped.

It was crazy, and I have been a believer in a higher source ever since.
And allot of other woo woo stuf too!
Donna

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:23 pm

They do say there is a certain energy around an adolescent that brings on the lower echelon of spirit entities.  They are the uneducated and stuck in the spirit realms.  They just don't progress through their own lack of understanding of the continuity of life.  

I am sure they would not like you calling on a God to clear up the spirit impressions.  That is where the lack of education comes in.  The higher the source we call upon when we are frightened in any situation, the more we will know we are loved and protected by a loving God.

I call on God (in prayer) during all my psychic/mediumship work.  It helps me keep it in the spiritual realm of understanding.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”