Message from a loved one who has past

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

believer

Post by believer » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:45 pm

Hi, I tried the Psychic/medium again.  Usually do it once a year, and Spiritalk, you could probably answer this one.

She said that my Mom (who has been gone 1 year) is so mad that if she was a cussing women she would be doing it because she is not happy with the way things are going and if she could, she would stomp on some feet!

We are still dealing with her estate and all her stuff, and there was and is alot of turmoil because of the stuff.  

My question, is ...I was under the impression, that spirits usually are happy and don't care anymore about the earthly poessessions?  I have watched several tv shows with the famous Mediums and they show the spirits as being happy.  

So what do you think?

Believer

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:34 pm

There is no magic transformation because of death of the physical body.  We are who we are in spirit.  For the most part, time will help eliminate any focus on the earth plane.  But for those who were caught up in the earth plane material conditions to a high extent, it will remain until they are willing to release it.  

When there is turmoil over the estate, it brings the spirit back to try and impress their true wishes in the matter.  But they don't realize it is no longer up to them and that causes frustration.  Until this matter is put to rest, she may remain unsettled.  

That does not mean she can not be changed - she has to turn to the light of progress to help forget the earth plane and concentrate on spirit and spiritual matters.  She has free will choice in this matter.
God bless, J

believer

Message from love one who has passed

Post by believer » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:57 pm

Thank you for clarifying.  This session was an impulse and it went better than some in the past.  Maybe Mysticboard has helped in understanding what is possible.

My sisters now want to contact a Medium who just does spirits to find out who she is upset with and what exactly is the upset.  I could probably tell them who I think would be upsetting her.  In fact, I've secretly wished she would haunt them :smt003 !  I was very close to my Mom and have received lots of grief from some of my sibilings who were jealous.  They chose their path.

Thanks,
Believer

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:10 pm

Would it really help to know who she is upset with?  The point is....lets get this estate matter settled and no longer draw her attention to any material goods and estates.  

In the end you may gain nothing from her estate, but you will have the love of spirit to keep you going on.  She is really loving and kind to all.  They just seem to have their own agenda and claim it in her name.
God bless, J

believer

Post by believer » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:26 am

I know that you are right Spiritalk.  Most of the bad stuff is done, just disposing of the final items and then I have to sell her house.  Even though it has all ready been a year since her passing, it feels like yesterday.  It will be good for all of us to move on.  

Thank You,

Believer

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”