Need some advice...

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fissionesque

Need some advice...

Post by fissionesque » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:19 am

So here's my little dilemma. My boyfriend's house is seriously haunted. See, a few years ago (before I met him) his dad died and is now creeping around the house and I don't think he likes me very much. I always get these vibes like he doesn't really want me there. I'm not sure if he was very keen on gays or not (since my boyfriend rarely speaks of him), but I'm not sure. It may also be that since I'm a night owl, I tend to stay up late in the family room and my boyfriends gets kind of annoyed when I don't go to bed (he goes early), because the tension is always better once I go to bed with him. The worst part of the house is the kitchen and living room (I think he may have died in that area). This one time when I went to get a glass of water, I heard a hard breathing noise and a hand on my neck, when I turned around... Nothing. I can't actually talk to my boyfriend about this because it is a very sensitive topic and I don't think he really believes in this kind of thing so he would think I'm mocking him. I'm pretty new to communicating with spirits and have only done so on two occasions when I was younger, one released a not-so-nice spirit that has been nagging me for so long (although I will be working on this soon, but I digress). I'd like to find a way to get along with him and have him understand me a bit more. If anyone has advice, I would be most grateful.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:53 pm

It appears you are more concerned with a relationship with the spirit than sending it to the light.  The fact is life is progressive - he needs to turn around and see the light for his own progress.  You will not change his opinions - only he can do that and it is time for him to work on it to progress spiritually.

Do a house cleaning with a smudging and firmly stating your position:  "I claim this house for me and my family.  You must turn around and go into the light."  I always feel it is important to tell someone to go but to also suggest where to go.
God bless, J

fissionesque

Post by fissionesque » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:50 pm

spiritalk wrote:It appears you are more concerned with a relationship with the spirit than sending it to the light.  The fact is life is progressive - he needs to turn around and see the light for his own progress.  You will not change his opinions - only he can do that and it is time for him to work on it to progress spiritually.

Do a house cleaning with a smudging and firmly stating your position:  "I claim this house for me and my family.  You must turn around and go into the light."  I always feel it is important to tell someone to go but to also suggest where to go.
Well, you're right mostly. I don't really have any intention of actually helping the spirit move on. I would love to help, but unfortunately I can't because I can't imagine bringing such a subject up with my bf, not to mention his mother. They're under enough stress and I don't want to bring back bad memories, not to mention that they won't even believe me, so the only thing I can really do is try to show that I'm no threat and basically just get him to be nice, because I know he's not a bad spirit, I just rub him the wrong way I think. I may be able to help him, if I'm left alone in the house long enough, but that rarely happens.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:29 pm

Why not get someone else to suggest a prayer for him to move on would be a good thing?  Perhaps there is a person you could suggest - minister or other.  Then when this is done you be sure to be present and add your thoughts to the mix.  The fact is the energy he is using seems to be you.  And when anything is done you need to release it as well.
God bless, J

disorderedchaos

PLEASE NEED SOME ADVICE?

Post by disorderedchaos » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 pm

i have been able to sense spirits for a while and a few years ago when when we lived in a REALLY active block of flats. Myself my boyfriend, my best friend and her partner decided on our last night living there, to do our own miniture ghost hunt. We got some unbelievible photos picticularaly one of me taken in complete dark but with the flash one there are two faces beside me. but i know i was standing alone and everybody else was behind the camera. AFTER this we decided to the ouija board, we started something came straight thru and said that it wanted me and it was somebody from my past. AFTER asking who they where they said that it was the person who abused me at thirteen.  It even spelt out the exact name and the mans ex girlfriends name and the place where it took place. It even when as far to say it was my uncle who had been responsible for the  death. In a act of revenge to what he had done to me when i was thirteen. I didnt want to believe it but nobody around the table knew the details of what happend, and there were things that it  said that i had never told ANYBODY! it said that it had been watching me for a while ever since it past over. And it loved me and it would always be with with me. What it was saying did make some sense because i have been geetting these feelings that i was not alone. I had just come out of a very voilent relationship and i was mental at a very low point in my life. That was nearly four years ago and we live in a new house and i have rebuilt my new life with my kids and my boyfriend and feeling great. But sometimes its usually when im feeling really down, because i am a boarderline, its then that i get the same feelings of being watched and i can feel a presense there and always seeing things out the corner of my eye! I suppose what i am asking you is it possible, that he persaon that can thru could have been who it said it was. Or is some evil spirit playing tricks, but how did he know all these things, things i have never spoken to ANYBODY.   can spirits read minds? I know for definate that im not imagining things but ive been very stressed lately and im getting feelings more and more ofter. Could whoever it is be getting thru coz im vunrable? I need to know it doing my head in PLEASE HELP!!!! Is there any sort of protection i can use to stop it happening as much, i love being lucky enough to have a sort of sixth sense, and i dont want it to stop, because it not always a bad evil feeling that i sense ssometimes there good! But i hate this evil entity and i dont want that
PLESE DONT THINK IM CRAZY!
Attachments
THE ONE.jpg
THIS IS THE PICTURE
THE ONE.jpg (10.64 KiB) Viewed 5435 times

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:38 pm

First step - remove negativity.  You might start with your sign in name and remain in positive mode.  The low energy does not operate on the positive - they need your negativity to manifest.  

Next would be important to Release the situation.  Even when you can not forgive or forget, it is important to release any past traumas.  In that way the spirit does not have your pent up energies to work with in any given opportunity.  

Do not welcome spirit in any of your work.  It is time for you to heal, renew and then move forward into positive thoughts about yourself and your life.  In that way spirit can not get ahold of your energies of negativity that work to keep all things earth bound.
God bless, J

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Yes sure, of course, the pictures with spirits are always bad quality. What a coincidence...
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:35 pm

You may choose to visit a clairvoyant who has psychic abilities and is capable of functioning as a medium of communication between you and the spirit.

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”