How do you see spirits?

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Actually I sense spirit more than 'see' as you would define it.  A form can appear at times out of misty substance that tells me someone is there.  And then spirit fills in the details.  

We are all unique and can use all our senses in our own unique way.  It matters not which is your strong talent, it matters that you understand yourself.
God bless, J

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:09 am

Personally, I see a mist and get a 'feeling' or sometimes just the feeling, or sense of the spirit. When I am dreaming the images are clear as normal sight. That being said, I also have not worked any on being able to see them more clearly. It never occured to me that I should. hummm now you've got me thinking!!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:17 pm

That's always good.  LOL
God bless, J

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 am

wow...the experiences really give me goosebumps! but tell me one thing, don't you get scared at all when you 'feel' or simply 'know' that spirits are there?
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:07 pm

The approach is through attunement with spirit. And you go to your own personal spirit guide connection.
God bless, J

mom2ericha60

Post by mom2ericha60 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:19 am

I see white, not like orbs but actually see white, like a bright light around me. I am not sure if I am seeing spirits or if I am seeing my spirit guide. It started when my cousin passed away about two years ago, and I just felt she wanted to tell me something. I felt she had something to tell them. Maybe it was just that she was ok. Then I talked to my cousin and it stopped. My computer was right next to a large mirrored closet and I felt the white light that was sort of "dancing" around me was coming from the mirror, because it happened more when I was sitting there at my computer. Then I have moved and I still see it at times, just not as often. I have also seen shadows. I saw a shadow at the end of my bed when I was sixteen, every night. It was a definite shadow of a tall man. Then when I was about the same age, I was laying in my grandmothers hospital bed (while she was in the hospital) and we had a small night light behind me on the wall. I was watching tv, and she had a large mirror behind the tv. I looked up and in the mirror I saw an older woman, in a long dress or gown standing in the doorway behind me. I freaked. LOL I ran downstairs so fast you'd think I saw a ghost! LOL I know what I saw, she wasn't clear, see through or anything, she looked just like a real person but there was no one up there with me. No I wasn't dreaming!
Linda

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Mirrors and scrying with them is an ancient practice of connecting to something.  The problem is you are not focused on the spirit and it can come at a frightening speed and manner.

When we truly want to open to what is available in spirit, we need to Take Charge.  In that way it is done with love not fears.
God bless, J

MidnightSun

Post by MidnightSun » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:48 pm

When I was younger the only actual spirit I know was a spirit for sure no doubt in my mind was a man that walked out of my parents bathroom, looked at me, and wet out the window.
Looking back there are some people I wonder if they weren't ghosts.. or maybe guides.

I use to also hear them well. I think I turned it off sometime during my middle school age as I've only heard them one other time, and that was 5-6 years ago.

Mostly now I just get signs/symbols..
Sometimes I wonder if I can't feel them. Sometimes I get so shakey on the inside..

I'm working on trying to open back up more though.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:38 pm

The more we know (on any topic) the less blind fear it holds.  The more you learn the less there is to fear or dismiss.  Keep your spirituality high and that is where you will work.  The lower are often strong due to natural law of energies.
God bless, J

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Spirits may use different symbols or signs to communicate with you. For exemple, if you have a question in mind, you may simply open up a book while wandering at a book store, and find the answer written before you.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:00 pm

When seeing actual spirit wandering around, it is important to know they are low level and not worthy of your attention.  They are stuck in earth plane energies and need help moving on.  There is no such thing as knowledge through symbols and signs.  Our physical life is our control in the physical.  The spirit soars in many things, including dreams.
God bless, J

tufteddeer

Post by tufteddeer » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:25 am

This was/is an interesting thread for me.  I too, see spirits mainly as more of a sense or my third eye as I guess it's called.  I also have seen many spirits and they seem very real to me, as if I am seeing my children or my husband in front of  me.  This doesn't happen as much to me, but it does from time to time.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:15 pm

If we have a talent for something, it is important to learn all we can and hone this talent for use.  It is personal choice whether you wish to use it or not.  It is important not to play around with it - use it or let it go.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”