WHY ARE THEY GONE NOW?

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MyLife

WHY ARE THEY GONE NOW?

Post by MyLife » Fri May 15, 2009 3:58 am

When I was a young child I would always see spirits, as I got older I saw less and less of them. Why is that?
Life is strange.

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Fri May 15, 2009 8:49 am

It means your skill of seeing ghosts are depleting. You can reopen your skills again by opening the third eye.

As a child I had no skill of seeing ghosts at all. I found out it was because of a disturbance as a baby by a negative spirit (found out through reverse thinking) So maybe it could've been fear as well.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri May 15, 2009 1:16 pm

When we are born, we remain close to our source for a few years and many things - psychic in nature - happen naturally in those years.  Because of our needs on the material plane and our moving into material pursuits we tend to condition it out of our spheres of interest.  So around 9-11 peer pressure and our own focus on materiality tend to shut it down.  

It never goes away!  Those with strong abilities from birth will know when it is time to open and practice again.  Their material pursuits will take a back seat to spiritual awareness and development.  The spirit within will be a calling to start again in a more conscious manner to attune and be a part of spirit realms again.  Welcome back!

That is when learning all you can about methodogy and habits will be important to your spirituality.  And as a consequence the mediumship/psychic abilities will open and manifest.
God bless, J

MyLife

Post by MyLife » Sat May 16, 2009 9:39 pm

amalimorck,

I was never really scared of them, only the dark ones so i don't think it was fear but idk. I could be wrong.

spiritalk,

I will definitely study more and look more into it, The last time I saw one was last year this time and I had to ask her to leave because she was completely lost. I kind of miss seeing them. They always kept my mind open. But I want to ask, can you feel them? At one time my friend and I were communicating with a spirit and we were telling him that it was time for him to walk into the light. I could honestly feel him embrace me and give me a kiss. It was odd, am I the dreaded C word or is this possible? I know there was a spirit that used to change the channel on my TV when I lived at home with my mom. I would ask him kindly to stop, sometimes he would sometimes he wouldn't. There was also a very very dark spirit I used to see there that would scare me so much I would turn on the Christian channel and watch it until I fell asleep. I also always feel someone behind me when I'm walking " I don't have a car". If this is my spirit guide I want to communicate with him or her.Any tips?
Life is strange.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat May 16, 2009 10:14 pm

We use all our 5 senses that we use in the material world, on the psychic sensitivities and add 2 more: intuition from the gut and I Know from the heart.  When we have opened these sensitivities (meditation is an exercise to accomplish this) we find we can 'feel' spirit all over our physical body - almost like a physical sensatiion.

To get sensitive to these energies, I suggest to my students to be so open they can see out of their big toe.  You get the idea, allow the energies to flow throughout your body.  Don't worry about any study that would limit the flow (chakras) but allow the full body flow.

Regular meditation is inclined to help you find your own peace centre.  From there you can invite your guide in with a symbol and a seat so that you can attune with spirit through your guide.  The only spirit you want to know (feel) there is your spirit guide.  That is a part of your own protection from the uneducated and unloving ones that are so close to the earth.

Read through all the lessons on this thread.  They contain a lot more information.  When you have done that, you may have questions.  Ask away.
God bless, J

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Sun May 17, 2009 7:14 am

Actually I think there are 4 types of "clairs" which include clairvoyance, in MyLife's case it's the ability to see ghosts. An also clairaudience, sentinence and clairalience. So there are 4 ways for a person to be able to detect a spirit.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun May 17, 2009 2:21 pm

We use all the 5 senses from our material conditions and take them to the psychic/sensitivities/mediumship abilities plus intuition from the gut and I know from the heart, to manifest.  There are so many ways and each of us is a unique individual and capable of so much more than the material senses allow.

Be open and available to all that manifests on your senses and more.
God bless, J

MyLife

Post by MyLife » Mon May 18, 2009 8:42 am

amalimrock wrote:Actually I think there are 4 types of "clairs" which include clairvoyance, in MyLife's case it's the ability to see ghosts. An also clairaudience, sentinence and clairalience. So there are 4 ways for a person to be able to detect a spirit.
Very Interesting amalimrock, thank you for sharing that with me. I will look more into the "Clairs"

Spirit talk

Thank you for the direction I will read through the threads.

Bless.
Life is strange.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon May 18, 2009 12:41 pm

Clairgustience (taste), Clairofal (smell), are two of the lesser known but effective abilities.  Each of our senses has a clair description attached.  It is for definition purposes only.  Be open on all the senses and see what happens.
God bless, J

MyLife

Post by MyLife » Tue May 19, 2009 6:45 am

spiritalk wrote:Clairgustience (taste), Clairofal (smell), are two of the lesser known but effective abilities.  Each of our senses has a clair description attached.  It is for definition purposes only.  Be open on all the senses and see what happens.
I'll start tonight and keep you posted!
Life is strange.

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”