Hello, I am New Here and Looking For Help

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lisa*Lisa

Hello, I am New Here and Looking For Help

Post by Lisa*Lisa » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Hello,

My name is Lisa and I"m new here and I need a little help. I've been trying to contact my spirit guide for a while now and can't get through. Can someone here please tell me the name of my guide? I've been meditating and asking for a name, but can't get anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lisa

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:39 pm

All mediumship is about energy.  You do not need to have a name of your guide to work with a guide.  

Just suppose...you have been given a name and you use it in your meditation to reach your guide.  This guide has moved on or it was not the right name in the first place.  Just who would you invite using the name?  The lower spirit love to play with this method.

The whole purpose is in the change of energy.  We all have an energy pattern, similar to our fingerprints.  It is unique and individual to us.  The same is true of your spirit guide.  Their energy will be their fingerprint of attunement for you to work closely and attune.

Meditation is the key to attunement.  Read up on meditation and techniques to get an idea of the exercises to use for attunement purposes.  I use a symbol and seat in a peace centre to contact my guide.  This assures that we are reaching only the one assigned us and no interference is possible.

Read the notes in spirit guides for some hints.
God bless, J

Lisa*Lisa

Post by Lisa*Lisa » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Thank you so much for your reply. Where do I find the notes in spirit guides that you recommended reading?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Under Mediumship Understanding & Development are some notes listed.  You are in the right place, just another section.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”