Trying to hard

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

johnswifey86

Trying to hard

Post by johnswifey86 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:44 pm

I have been working on psychic medium abilities for a couple months now and have had some success in sharpening my skills. My main goal is to be able to communicate w/ spirits. I am a paranormal investigator and in my career as an investigator I would love to be able to communicate w/ spirits and get information from them while on an investigation. I recently went on an investigation to a resturant. And the co-founder of my group is a psychic. She was trying to help me flex my "sensitive" muscles. I didn't get a whole lot, other than the spirit that was there was wanting to play games. So my co-founder I guess was reading me and got that I was trying to hard to gain information and in doing that I was hindering the info from coming in. So my question is how do I deal w/ this?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:36 pm

Each experience is a learning curve.  We learn from everything in life.  

When you have put up your protection, just keep an open mind as you go into the paranormal activities. Remember the paranormal is more about measuring and recording the activity, not listening to the psychic/medium with their input.  

Another factor is trust...are you sure what you are (sensing, hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting, touching - tactile and emotional pick your skill) and you will trust yourself the more you practice.
God bless, J

Wingedxwolfxbiyu

Post by Wingedxwolfxbiyu » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:34 pm

I say relax get info now question later or if you must question now do it as a verification if that makes sence it's one of the things I put my inner skeptic to use fer it worked rather well for me may help you? Good luck

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:53 am

And of course your 'inner skeptic' is always right, even when it has not had the experience the situation needs?  Our inner being can only be as good as our own experiences.  With help, you can also gain the experiences of those that have been at it for a longer time.
God bless, J

Wingedxwolfxbiyu

Post by Wingedxwolfxbiyu » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Not allways right if it were I wouldn't have any gifts so when it sais it's impossable for me to feel what outhers feel physically or emotionally science far as I know can't explain that soo when the inner skeptic sais it can't be right just more reason to verify whatim getting

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Yes, the proof is not the imperical science would like to see.  But there is proof in the message.
God bless, J

Wingedxwolfxbiyu

Post by Wingedxwolfxbiyu » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Agreed tho at times stuff can seem like alot rightnow tho it seems like there's nothing I can do to help tho I'm limited to whatever my pod can do it IS frustrating

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:45 pm

The only limitations in life are those we place  upon ourselves.  There are no limits to our talents, abilities, skills - mediumship included - except those we choose to place upon ourselves.  What we read and absorb we tend to practice.  Keep an open mind to all aspects of the question.  That is often a difficult thing to do as everyone has a take on the subject.  But it has to 'feel' right for you to practice in your life.
God bless, J

Wingedxwolfxbiyu

Post by Wingedxwolfxbiyu » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Good point there

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”