Was this a mediumistic dream?

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Cactus

Was this a mediumistic dream?

Post by Cactus » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:19 am

Hi, everyone,

I recently had a dream of my friend and her family and it turns out that what happened in my dream actually happened to her two months ago when her dad died.  I did not know of this incident when I had the dream, which was 3 nights ago.

In the dream, my friend and her extended family were gathered at her dad's house.  The whole family went out somewhere and her brother was the only one left behind.  In the dream I saw him packing his bags and I had the sense that he was leaving suddenly and that it was "secret."  I also saw him taking what looked like books and had the sense of it being media-related, like DVDs.  I felt he was taking something he shouldn't be.  My friend & family members came back and noticed their brother was gone.  

Then her dad comes through the front door, expressing his concern as he knew something happened and the family was upset.  And that scene ended and then I heard a loud male voice yell, "STOMACH!  CANCER!"

Of course I knew her dad died and I was the first person to see her when she learned of his sudden passing.  (Literally 20 minutes after she found out, I saw her.)  

When I told my friend the dream and found out that my dream actually happened I wondered if her dad sent me the dream.  The books/media that her brother took were family photo albums, so it was of concern to the whole family that he took these albums and bolted.  

The reason I wonder if her dad sent me the dream is because after we talked about it,  out of the blue I called her again to tell her that I think her dream was sent by her dad and she said, "At the exact minute you called, I was asking my dad to send me a sign that he is around and thinking of us."  I got chills when she said that.  I took that as the answer to my question that it really was her dad giving my friend a message through me.  

Also, she then told me that her mom is having stomach problems and that's why I heard someone yell STOMACH.   And one more thing, as I am beginning to think I have some medium type of stuff happen, I asked my guides if my friend's dad would like to tell me anything so that I can help my friend.  This I did before I had the dream.  

Quite a few things have been happening to me lately and so that's why I'm wondering your opinion on this - to help me figure out what the dream exactly is.  Thanks!    

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:41 pm

You seem to have it pretty much in tow with the explanations.  It was a beautiful experience!  

One caution...do not tell anyone you heard the Somach Cancer.  You can encourage someone to see a doctor....but you can not diagnose or prescribe.
God bless, J

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:45 am

what a spine-chilling dream! you must have been trembling with fear when you had the dream, didn't you?
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:37 pm

There is nothing scary about our dreams.  They only affirm the continuity of life.  It does go on and on.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”