can't hear a word

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sabbath siren

can't hear a word

Post by sabbath siren » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Sometimes they are there (especially my nono) and I can see their mouths moving.  I can't for the life of me hear them.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:48 am

Umm... can you expand on that... who are "they" and what or who is your "nono"? Sorry if I missed anything...?! And when is that happening... ? What are you doing when you experience this?
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:45 pm

We often have contact with our passed loved ones.  If you actually want to hear what they are saying you must be attuned.  That is what the talent of mediumship is about - understanding our 5 senses on the psychic level.  Listen with your whole being not just your ears.
God bless, J

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:00 pm

Spiritalk's message just reminded me of that one Harry Potter movie, "the Goblet of fire" In the movie Harry gets a very beautiful mechanical egg that contains a secret clue on how to win the next contest. When he opens it there is nothing but incomprehensible loud squealing that is impossible to listen to. A friend tells him to take it to the bathroom when he goes to take a bath. A spirit tells him to put it under water. Only when he submerges the egg and himself in the water and opens the egg there, can he hear the beautiful voices of mermaids singing/chanting the clue he needs to win the goblet of fire. He had to go into their realm to get the message they had for him - the water in this case. Just the same you have to learn about and train yourself to access the spiritual realm, then open yourself to it,and not without caution. Be careful what you let in and shield yourself from negative energies before you do it (learn about it in mediumship development). I mainly asked the questions above because I am always curious about the reason why they are trying to contact you, since they obviously are and because the post seemed to come right out of the blue ;)...
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:08 am

'nono' is italian for grandfather, i apologize.  i forget that people might not know that!  and, when i say 'them', i am referring to a person or persons i mostly don't recognize.  very occasionally, i do recognize them.  usually, i see him/them in the reflection of glass, a window, a mirror.  or, at times, though less often, simply in the corner of a room.  as for your question as to what i am doing at the time, there is no specific thing.  i'll be thinking about whatever thing and all of sudden find myself looking at him/them.  once i have consciously realized that i have been looking at someone, for a period of time, it seems easier to focus.  and then, frustration makes me look away or shake my head and it is harder to refocus.
i'm looking at him/them and their mouths are moving, as if speaking. sometimes, they seem to be speaking so rapidly without stopping.  but i can only 'lip read' a few words before my eyes are straining trying to see.  and i try to hear but all i get is muffled and distant, beyond hearing.
you're right, Petra.  my post was kind of blurted out and insufficient because, when i wrote it, i was feeling worn out at the end of a night and, then, frustrated as well.   it's also something i have only ever discussed literally one or two times before - ever.  i love communicating above all else - be it in writing, speaking, visually, you name it.  it comes easily.   on this one subject, it isn't easy to get the words out and my habit, until now, has been to refrain and question myself instead.  i really haven't met anyone knowledgeable on the subject (that i am aware of) to speak to, yet.  i suppose it will become easier by and by...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Taking a pro active stand to learn more about mediumship will help it to come into fruition.  You are on the verge of many psychic experiences.  To communicate requires that step into the spirit world.  

I liked the description given from the Harry Potter movie - it just makes so much sense - particularly in this message.  Go to their realm (mediumship) and you will have the tools to hear the message!
God bless, J

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:57 am

this has been driving me crazy ever since i read it... :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Please explain your comment?
God bless, J

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:41 am

Well, "Go to their realm", is wonderfully neat logic.  To be honest, when I first read it, I threw my hands up in frustration but I can see, now, that I was being lazy because your answer was not instantly gratifying.  I'm starting to see how much my ego can cloud my receptiveness to learning.  More fool me.  "Go to their realm" was very good advice and I think it did sort of open some doors in my thinking.  You had even said to me in a previous post to stop trying to listen with my ears but I'm only just now putting two and two together and I'm thinking I might take a few trips to the park in the middle of the day when people are there and sit down to observe with my fingers in my ears.  Just to try and retrain my brain away from automatically focusing on what I can hear.  
You're a gem, spiritalk.  Thank you very much.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:45 pm

When we put all our senses to work, we can hear out of our big toe.  LOL  The idea is to be in touch with yourself.
God bless, J

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:23 am

hehehe can't wait for THAT to happen!
x x x
Attachments
by the way this is not my toe either.jpg
by the way this is not my toe either.jpg (1.75 KiB) Viewed 4707 times

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”