Where do I go from here??

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

CrystalPackard

Where do I go from here??

Post by CrystalPackard » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:16 am

Last night at almost 3 am I felt someone gently shaking my shoulder which sent a surge through my whole body.  I woke up and sat up in my bed because I had never felt that before.  When I did I saw a spirit standing by my bedside she told me to "Tell Josh to use his abilities and to tell everyone that she is happy." I said out loud I will. Then she showed me some pictures one was of the outside of her house and then looking through her house as if I had just walked into in the living room, them I saw a picture of her three sons she said "they hate this picture but I love it my boys" then I saw a picture of a little boy in a stripped shirt on a red bike as I see the pic it turns to a video of the little boy riding his bike down a drive way and then a pic of a pink flower and she says "beautiful".  At this point I think to myself who should I tell this to and who is going to believe me.  She then says " Billy will beileve you I have been to him before."  Then it was over when I say she says stuff to me its not out loud like a human talking its all internal.  Well I call Billy the next day and describe to him the stuff and before I tell him his mom told me to tell him he says I believe you shes come to me before which just blew me out of the water he also tells me there is an exact pic that I described of them and the only copy is in the attic of his house in a box.  He sends a text message to me of the pic and its the exact one I saw.  I've seen spirits before and had feelings of whether it was a good or bad energy but I've never had one communicate with me.  How do I continue to beable to communicate and beable to do it on command persay??

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:10 pm

Start with the thought that when we have a talent for something, it is important to get a good education to understand it.  Seek out a good teacher that will help you open and expand on your own talents, skills, abilities of the spirit.  Seek carefully as too many have other agendas when a good student appears.

If unable to find help with interpretation etc. and you feel you are working alone, use sites like this to understand self, then the spirit within that can attune to spirit guides.
God bless, J

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:37 pm

1% motivation 99% perspiration . good luck

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:57 pm

Most things in life require a commitment to its best ability.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”