Depression

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Birdy

Depression

Post by Birdy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:36 pm

So lately I've been feeling more psychic in a very subtle way, like when I'm talking to people I get this sense of what they are feeling or the nature of what they are thinking. Like, I'll feel them start to lose interest in the conversation. My parents were visiting me and I walked by my mom and felt frustration in her energy, I asked her if she was frustrated and she said she was because she couldn't find her hairbrush. When I feel something I ask people if this is what they are feeling and I am consistently correct. It's also possible that I am just picking up on clues from their body language, voice expressions, etc., but I feel what they are feeling in a way I never felt it before. I keep feeling something going on on my forehead, like a little bit above the area between my eyebrows.

My question is, for the past few days from time to time I've been getting really down. I was wondering if this had to do with me picking up on negative energy or something. Nicotine seems to make it worse. When I smoke a cigarette or chew a piece of nicotine gum I feel better temporarily (the psychic feeling also weakens a bit), but a little bit later that's when I get really down. My doctor has been trying to get me to quit nicotine which is why I've been smoking on occasion. The cigarettes seem to do it worse than the gum. Anyway, nicotine has never had this effect on me before. Could there be some sort of connection? Any thoughts?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:01 pm

When we use nicotine we are altering the physical chemistry.  The body, mind, spirit work together for all things, including psychic input.  So keeping the body clean is a thought to consider.  BTW there are smoking psychics and there are non-smoking psychics - each is possible in their own way.  But if nicotine is causing some form of mental depression it is to be a consideration in your health.  The nicotine will neither help nor hinder the psychic abilities.

When you are feeling depressed, it is important to check yourself with 'is this mine or have I picked it up off of others?' Psychics have to use a litmus test all the time.  We can feel physically that which is the input of the psychic.  

Protection exercises on a regular basis are important for people who pick up these physical symptoms.  After all, our own physicality is more important than others manifesting in this way.
God bless, J

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:46 pm

enjoy whatever u like except smoke It disturbs the nerve system directly and immediately which is the cause of all the problems later
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Nicotine can neither enhance nor deter psychic abilities.  There are those psychics that smoke and those that don't.  But we should be very careful of suggesting our own preferences as sound advice from spirit.
God bless, J

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Enjoyed reading this topic, wish I have experienced something like this. My life is rather boring....

~aquo....
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:55 pm

I believe you have been warned on these threads in the past........beware of what you ask for, for surely it will manifest.  You are setting up a law of attraction that may bring some things into your life you just can't handle.  Being psychic and sensitive is a lifetime journey.  And it has its ups and downs that we commit to work with in our lives.  BE careful what you ask for, but listen to an inner voice of spirit for your own JOY.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”