How do you know

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cookie92

How do you know

Post by cookie92 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:03 pm

I was told that I was an Empath and a healer, how do you know that you are and where do you begin.  this was definitely not what I expected to hear, can someone explain please.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:05 pm

You have to start with identifying these things for yourself.  Do not go on anyone else's ideas.  

Empaths pick up energies from other people, places, things.  They need to protect themselves at all times to make sure they are living their life and not picking up on others' energies.

Healers will feel a warm glow in the palm of their hand when they are being sympathetic to someone else's pain or suffering.  

Once you identify and wish to learn more, the books and information will open to you.  You have free will choice to follow through with any understanding, knowledge or training in anything in life.
God bless, J

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:35 pm

If I were you I would become a doctor or a nurse. You look perfect for this job.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Some occupations can overwhelm a sensitive person.  Choose your career plans according to your own dreams and goals.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”