New Here...need some guidance

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Cancermoon1982

New Here...need some guidance

Post by Cancermoon1982 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:25 am

Hi All,

I am experiencing my awakening and don't know what to do with all of this.  There is so much that I can do but I don't know how to fully develop.  Are classes helpful?  Where can I find information on diet and exercise and how this affects my gifts?  I am totally lost on some stuff, still learning about others.

Also, I have a question, clairaudience is a gift of mine, and the other day while on the phone with my fiance I heard a heartbeat.  It sounded like one you would hear from an ultrasound.  Swish, swish, swish.  Then it went away.  Any ideas what this could mean?  One of my biggest problems is interpreting the messages I receive properly, and I definitely don't want these gifts to go to waste!  Any info given would  be gratefully appreciated!

Thanks!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:51 pm

We use our 5 senses (sight, sound, smell, taste, touch-emotional and tactile) and add 2 more: intuition from the gut and I know from the heart - the heart neither sees nor hears - it just knows.  When you are working your senses on the psychic level they are much more intense than the physical level.  

And we can get psychic flashes that tell us something or warn us.  If  you wish to get married without the added burden of an unplanned pregnancy, it is time to be cautious.  But as it was the 2 of you talking, perhaps that is a discussion best left to you and your significant other.

When we have a talent (I do not like the use of the word gift here - as that assumes we do nothing with it - just accept) it is important to have a good teacher.  Find a good development group in your own area and practice regularly for the opening and enhancing of your own abilities.  It is selfish in a way to work on your own talents in a group, but exercising them is important to their growth.  And you will be offering energy to all in attendance.  

At the beginning of my training, there was a teacher who read some of the really old books on preparations for a meeting.  i.e. a meal must be consumed at least 3 hours before the sitting to allow for digestion to occur and leave the stomach empty but relaxed.  It aids the physical comforts when meditating.

Taking a shower before demonstrating.  It is an indication of wanting to be clean and pure in your work.  Dress in loose clothing.  This was important in physcial phenomena, which was also known to tear the threads of some clothing.

Remember these were old ideas but you will develop some habits of your own regarding working with spirit.  I like to wear a dress when addressing spirit.  Just my form of respect.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”