3rd time is a charm?

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

radeeantbeeang

3rd time is a charm?

Post by radeeantbeeang » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:53 am

I have recently started hearing two voices.  one is a female and the other is a male.  the male gives warnings...   in addition i am seeing white and dark lights bouncing off objects.  should i be ominous to this ?  I have also been hearing other people's thoughts..  very clear   recently   sometimes comes in the "male" voice.  oh- and this is my third attempt.  they didn't want me to post this.  what are your thoughts?
radeeant

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:14 am

TAKE CHARGE!  Any spirit work is under your guidance not the unseen world.  They can not come in unless you are inviting them.  That means you need to know more about grounding, protection and taking charge of the energies of spirit for your own convenience.

You are here on the earth plane to live a material life.  No One is authorized to take that away from you - alive or in spirit!  And if spirit entities are not listening to you and your comforts, then dismiss them from your consciousness - they need the host, you don't need them.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”