what happened

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lorraineb78

what happened

Post by lorraineb78 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:05 am

hello,i was wondering if someone can help me understand what happened,i was in a chat room and i was relaxed,then i saw a young woman and she gave me a name,she was softly spoken so i struggled to hear her,she had lots of white around her and that she wanted me to say that someone was suffering headaches,i got a pain in my head and my hands felt hot and tingled ,i knew she was at peace and wasnt in any pain and and they had to let go of the emotion or she loved the life she had,she had bright eyes and shoulder length dark hair.then she went,what happened??

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:32 am

Lorraine,

Who was in the chatroom at the same time as you were?

It sounds to me that a spirit was asking you to pass on a message of comfort to someone who was in the chat room that she is now free of pain and suffering, but you lacked the necessary experience to be able to do this.

You must also know the other person well enough to decide if telling them about this might frighten or depress them further. Not everyone is equally comfortable with their loved ones communicating with them on a public forum, from the higher side of life.

Many chat rooms have a private area designed exactly for that purpose. Ask any staff member who is present to send you there along with the person who is to receive the message, if this ever happens to you again.

Also do not worry that the spirit lost her only opportunity to communicate this message to her relative or friend because of you, as they will eventually get their message through to them via someone else later.

With experience and guidance, you will be able to do this yourself in the future. Some of the world class mediums did not reach their peak until they were 50 or over, so you have plenty of time yet to practise at 35.

Sorry J if you feel that I am taking this away from you, but I could not resist answering this member's question because we have already met each other on the Psychic forum, and because I feel that this is merely an extension of the help which I started giving Lorraine there.

Respectfully yours,

EoT :smt053

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:45 pm

No problem EOT.  Whatever advice given is always valid and necessary.

From what I read of this persons' enquiries they were accessing mediumship not the psychic so much.  But the site does not seem to have too many areas to get answers on mediumship.  

When someone is open to spirit realms it is often the case that someone can step in.  I agree with your advice in this situation.  The message will get through when the time is right.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Salutations!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:29 am

J, :smt053

I finally got around to seeing your response today (April 29th).

It appears that we are in complete agreement with each other about this, so there does not seem to be any need for me to make any further comments at this stage.

Other than perhaps to say that it is always a pleasure for me to work with someone like yourself who is both knowledgeable about the subject, as well as being tolerant of my relative ignorance in certain matters, including about the exact mechanisms involved with trance mediumship.

Salutations!

EoT  :smt050

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:53 pm

I saw another message on the psychic forum you gave regarding chat rooms.  They just don't have enough control as the best place for opening and development.  I truly believe we are going to hear more and more problems arising, rather than good help.  

I tried to do a meditation online but found it too unweildy to try and control the situation like a good development circle.  Some things are still best hands on.  Too bad when there are not good teachers available in some places.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 11, 2013 12:39 am

J,

Teaching and helping people to develop psychically is always best done in their local area, but in the absence of reputable teachers teaching and helping them near where they live, over the internet is the next best thing.

One of the extra bonuses of the online method is that a teacher can reach many more students than would be possible or practical if they had instead confined their teaching exclusively to people living in or visiting their area.

The downside of doing this online as you have quite rightly observed above is that there is no personal, physical contact or feedback to help the teacher better customise the lessons being taught to the unique needs of his or her students, as well as in ensuring their physical and emotional safety especially during meditation sessions, where they are so much more open and therefore significantly more vulnerable.

I am not a fan of chat rooms in general, but I feel that some sites are forced to maintain them because chatting is much more direct and carried out in real time, in contrast to the unavoidable delays which happen on forums due to people living in different time zones, or having families and jobs and other responsibilities outside of the world wide web.  

Each method has its associated advantages and disadvantages, but used in combination they can often achieve much more of lasting value for the person's development, than if they were used individually.

Mediumship development and readings generally require a much higher level of two way personal interaction, when compared to basic psychic development and intuitive readings.

Trance mediumship takes this difference to new extreme heights.

EoT  :smt103

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”