Paranormal experience has me wondering...

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FireGirl82

Paranormal experience has me wondering...

Post by FireGirl82 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm

Hi!

I've always been interested in mediumship. I've never really had too many paranormal experiences that I can remember but I've always felt that there were spirits around me but I was always too afraid to acknowledge them.

But more recently, I had been receiving impressions that made me think of my first love. I was walking through a parking lot and was sure I saw a car he used to have and would pop up with memories of him but I didn't really pay too much attention. Then I was contacted by him on facebook and this was how I learned that he had died almost a year ago. It seemed like after I ignored all of the subtle messages, he reached me in the most blatant way possible. I must admit that it shook me up but I've been able to hear him talking to me ever since. And last year, my current boyfriend lost his aunt, and I heard her tell me that she was okay. I'm just really wondering have I had this ability in me all along and if so, how can I use it and not be afraid of it?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:14 am

It all begins with the intuition and psychic abilities.  Then with the attunement with your own spirit guide, communication is open with spirit realms.

Sometimes it is difficult for spirit to move on til they are acknowledged by someone to say goodbye.  You must take charge and not allow just any old spirit to contact you and interfere in your material life.
God bless, J

FireGirl82

Post by FireGirl82 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:35 am

Wow! Thank you so much! I didn't even look at it like that but it would make a lot more sense to work with my spirit guide to keep things from getting so chaotic.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Paranormal experience has me wondering...

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:31 pm

FireGirl82 wrote:Hi!

I've always been interested in mediumship. I've never really had too many paranormal experiences that I can remember but I've always felt that there were spirits around me but I was always too afraid to acknowledge them.

But more recently, I had been receiving impressions that made me think of my first love. I was walking through a parking lot and was sure I saw a car he used to have and would pop up with memories of him but I didn't really pay too much attention. Then I was contacted by him on facebook and this was how I learned that he had died almost a year ago. It seemed like after I ignored all of the subtle messages, he reached me in the most blatant way possible. I must admit that it shook me up but I've been able to hear him talking to me ever since. And last year, my current boyfriend lost his aunt, and I heard her tell me that she was okay. I'm just really wondering have I had this ability in me all along and if so, how can I use it and not be afraid of it?
A safe and secure way would be to allow them to communicate through automatic writing.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

FireGirl82

Post by FireGirl82 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:17 pm

My spirit guide just suggested I do that! Thank you!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:53 am

Thanks! My heartfelt respects and love to your Guide.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Automatic writing comes under the heading of physical phenomena.  When practicing any physical phenomena it is extremely important to protect and ground.  This allows only your own spirit guide to enter your consciousness and allows your door keeper to eliminate those not needed for the process.  

Meditation is the key to getting in touch with your own consciousness.  And it will help you come to terms with what is spirit and what is the material/physical thoughts we need and follow.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”