please help - is it real or am i imagining things xxx

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Shelld24

please help - is it real or am i imagining things xxx

Post by Shelld24 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:43 am

Sorry im a newbie not sure if this is where i should post.

I have no idea if i have any ability. I feel like I know how people are feeling and very imtuitive. Dreams seem to come true and i get deja vu a lot.

My mum died on 6/8/13. We were soo close. Her death was quite sudden but she had been ill for 9months. For weeks before I kept thinking this is the last time well do this and that. The night she died, for an unknown reason I sat and cried in bed thinking about het. Ad soon as I woke up I felt like I had to get in touch with her.

Since she passed I have begged for signs and feel like if I ask her to move something in my mind it moves (wiggles n vibrates) I tried a pendulum yesterday and it was going crazy. I asked her to swing it in circles n it done huge circles, then said please stop and it did. I ask her to touch my arm, hand or leg then it suddenly feels freezing. My partner thinks im trying to see into things too much.

I dream about her most nights vividly, just before I wake up and at 3.05 i wake up everynight.

I feel like answers keep poppin into my head when I ask them. I said in my head I really beleive mum, I know your there - thats my girl suddenly popped in.

My 3year old son said he sees her at night when she comes to say goodnight.he decribed what she was wearing (it was same as what we dressed her in).

Can any1 help, feel like its soo much it has to be true or am I going crazy with grief?
Any advice would mean the world to me xxxx

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:39 pm

It is sufficient to post in one forum - it will be found.  And I found it on the psychic line.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”