Confused!!

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Geminise

Confused!!

Post by Geminise » Wed May 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Hi guys I'm new to this forum and have no idea if I'm even posting this correctly ! Sorry! I been on the fence with psychics and recently I had some issues and it seems like signs been popping up like crazy, a lady my hubby works with had a sense of him being a father even before we had told anyone I was expecting! Is that possible? Or is that just a lucky guess

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Wed May 14, 2014 8:45 pm

I think it is possible. Some people have very good intuition at the very least. I have personally had some rather mundane premonitory dreams--just enough to let me know that clairvoyance exists even though most of us can't really imagine it. I knew that I would have a girl when I was pregnant and had felt I would have a daughter since I was a child. But you never know if your right until the thing happens. Therefore, I'm not entirely sure if it matters whether it is psychic or a lucky guess. Nothing is totally set in stone, in my opinion.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat May 24, 2014 4:28 pm

This topic has been posted (and answered) in more than one forum.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”