question

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

teaya

question

Post by teaya » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:23 am

I see spirits and I can feel them around me.  Does this mean I maybe a medium
Teaya

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:11 pm

As all the psychic senses must be open to attune to spirit, it would appear you are exercising that facility.
God bless, J

stargaze

yes

Post by stargaze » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:10 am

:smt002 if you get the book the psychic pathway by sonia choquette that will get you more intuned with what you are able to do.  and you could be talking to angels to like my friend does.   it is a gife from god I can do it to.  but not all the time and I know that the chakra help out with that to.  it get you aligned and open up even more so than you are now.  If you want that gife you can help people with it.  just like I do.  and my friend.  God is there to help you along the way.  they are there to help you and guide you to if you ask them for help.
Ann Pierce

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:35 pm

Another good read is:  Developing Your Psychic Powers by Tara Ward.  It shows exercises for the progression of your spirit and its talents and abilities.  http://www.abebooks.com  This site has some very good prices and availability on some out of print and older books.
God bless, J

Hawk!

mediums and psyhics

Post by Hawk! » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:59 pm

:smt003 MM.,
I am a Wiccan High Priest of my coven.
I am empathic and clairvoyent.
I was born and raised true Pagan, not neo-pagan.
I became Wiccan in 1974 when I joined my mother's Wiccan Coven, in which she was the High Priestess.
I can help any one, but no christians!
Blessed Be,
Hawk!
hawk!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:22 pm

This is a site for developing mediumship and using the notes to focus the talents in psychic and mediumship.  The type of post you put up belongs on the Psychic board or maybe even offering to do readings.  Just a thought.....
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”