Discussion on Lesson 5

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Discussion on Lesson 5

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:58 pm

Back to topic:
http://mysticboard.org/po ... t&p=112719

Who is your spirit guide?
Have you connected?
What is the best way to connect to your personal spirit guide?

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:06 pm

I have been on a meditation to meet my spirit Guides the first time i was on top of a mountain sat next to him on a rock looking down over misty tree tops(i actually felt i was there with him it seemed so real ) he was old and had a Indian headdress on we were laughing and talking and he felt like family ? but i didnt hear the words i have also seen this one when ,i think you call it mirror scrying
the next time i went  on a meditation to meet my spirit Guides i was walking through mist i was following the drum beat as it got louder i saw the flames of a camp fire i was invited to sit next to this man who was seated on the floor ( he held his arm out and pointed to the floor) he was thin with long grey hair i didnt see were his hair finished  it was so long he didnt speak ,this one i feel around when i meditate hes gives of a lot of heat
now here's my problem i can interpret symbols when giving messages and when spirit come through i can see and hear them although they don't hear me when i wont more information i draw a blank but the message i give of from these spirits have always been correct
i know I'm not fully developed but do you know why i can hear spirits but not my Guides

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:46 pm

When we start to get psychic impressions and want to know more - we begin the journey to finding and working closely with our spirit guides.  In the meantime, we have sat in meditation and literally opened our mind to all and sundry who wish to enter.  We do this quite by accident and without conscious thought as to our practices (in the beginning).  

When we know we will get further knowledge and aid from spirit guides, we zero our energies into working with and through them for our spirit input.  This is where it is so imperative to have a symbol to connect with our own spirit guides (and only the guides) so that we are working with the level of spirit that suits our soul.  Constancy and consistency is so important at this stage of our development of the partnership that is our spirit guides!

Do not receive from other sources.  Eliminate the input from any other spirit rather than your guide.  In that way, you will be doing communication through the best source for honesty and integrity of your psychic abilities.

Be aware of and trusting in your own attunement to the partnership of spirit guides.  BTW when this can sometimes feel limiting, it is actually liberating of the whole process.

God bless, J

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:22 pm

Thank you for replying

When i open up i always call my door keeper to my side and ask him only to let through spirit from the divine light that come with love when i do this i can feel him  on my left and there's a lot of energy from him i know i can trust him only to let good through because a while back  my daughter had attached something to her when i opened up i got nothing he didn't let anything through when i asked again i asked him  to let anything through that was with her and he did and it wasn't nice-- so i know he wont let anything bad through
so going back to your answer are you saying although i know these are good spirits i should ignore them until my Guide starts talking or i start listening

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:20 pm

No!  You have found the answer - trust your doorkeeper.  It doesn't matter what we call it, it matters that we have the protection of a loving partnership.  That is what I was addressing.

For specific guides, do a meditation in which you invite them in.  Be consistent and constant with a symbol between you, in the request.  When it happens you will feel the change of energy - for in the end that is the best barometer of who is there for your work.  

I would not have attuned to a negativity with your daughter.  I would have told the gatekeeper that it was a problem and to help you resolve it.  

What we do build and enhance through each and every experience is our partnership in attunement with spirit.  Spirit guides, guardians, doorkeeper, whatever the title, you are protected and that is the important aspect of working with spirit entities.

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:28 pm

Quote--I would not have attuned to a negativity with your daughter.  I would have told the gatekeeper that it was a problem and to help you resolve it.  

I completely agree with the above only i didn't know what to expect but I'm learning fast. after several visits to the hospital by ambulance  with her thinking she was having a heart attack the pain was so real and all tests done, been a mother i wanted to help her, which at the time was the only way i knew how .ive learned my lesson but also i know i can put complete trust in my door keeper

sorry don't want to be a pest but You name them all as one Spirit guides, guardians, doorkeeper

please correct me-- i thought doorkeepers guarded the entrance when you open up, you know there their but they don't speak
and Spirit guides helped in communication with spirit and they do speak

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:29 pm

My personal take on the differences are according to what they are called:
Spirit guide - this is the communicator that works with us through impressions, etc. doing all kinds of mediumship work, etc. They guide us through our lives, but cannot take any responsibility from our own person
Guardian - this is the one who is also called doorkeeper - they guard the individual from all harm - communication is not necessarily available from this source although some mediums have begun with this entity (because the energy is familiar)
Doorkeeper - in the days of physical phenomena in Spiritualism there was a doorkeeper to orchestrate the whole event and bring forward the required spirit

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:26 pm

Thank you i appreciate you sharing your knowledge in making things clear

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”