Shadow People

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jotejete

Shadow People

Post by jotejete » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:12 am

Can anyone share any experience with shadow people or  shadow spirits ?
I'll sometimes see them out of the corner of my eye in broad daylight. They are usually just gliding along the wall and never bother me. I have read they are troubled or low level spirits. I have been tapped on the shoulder while meditaing but don't think it's a shadow spirit. I do sometimes have electrical problems, such as the first time I wrote this post I had an electical disruption that wiped my screen clean

Thanks.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:03 pm

When we pass to spirit and go into the light, we find we can return and communicate through the spirit helpers for this purpose.  When we pass to spirit and don't understand we have died and there is confusion, we would be 'stuck' with a focus to the earth plane and all its activities.  We can grow as strong as a shadow and not manifest as clearly and/or strongly as those that have passed into the light of spirit.

Shadow people are the 'stuck' of the spirit realms and need to be encouraged into the light.  While not all spirit entities choose to progress, it is important to realize they should never be encouraged to remain around the earth plane.  They can manipulate earth plane energies (to some extent) and they can be disruptive.

In understanding the spirit realms (afterlife) we realize the progressive nature of the spheres.
God bless, J

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:55 pm

Thank you  spiritalk. That is my understanding also.

Nyteshadecreed

I often see them too....

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:58 pm

I live in an apartment and I can only conclude that I am somehow near a beacon to them. I often have many spiritual beings pass through my house and they all leave using on particular wall, it is a small area... I often see the 'shadow people' moving toward it, I don't pay much attention to them any more as if I did I wouldn't have time to do anything else. I often say hello, or in some way acknowledge them passing through, though rarely get any kind of responses. I don't always know how I do the things that I do, I have just come to accept that I am how I am, and when talking to people I find that my ways are very different from others. Although I did want to acknowledge that shadow people are out there and apparently in my area in droves. I very seldom see the same people twice. they always 'feel different'. Anyways I just wanted to add that... Thanks for the topic... it is nice to know there are others out there....

Nyte Shade
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:36 pm

The main thing is not to encourage the parade.  Let them come, let them go as you do.
God bless, J

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:17 pm

Well I honestly couldn't take it to encourage them to parade anymore... it is bad enough as it is.... But if they seem to linger I try to acknowledge them and hope that helps them to keep going where ever they need to go. I haven't really had any stick around... not the shadow people... some of the others do as they are lonely, so I talk if I can then encourage them to find peace and move on to the next place they need to go. I have been told that I am very warm and that it is like coming home to someone, often they just are lonely and I know that feeling well, so maybe that is why I can't seem to help but be inviting.... anyways Thanx for the advice...
Nyte

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:37 am

Hi Nyte,

MangoMom ( from this site ) gave me some helpful advice. She told me to refer them to  my main spirit guide and he/she would lead them to where they need to go. I did as she said and haven't seen them around at all.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:44 am

I will have to try that then... *smile* although I  think I am more in a place of transitioning, and that is why the activity in my house... My nephew when he comes over (not yet 2 yrs) often goes to a that wall and just sits and plays with them. They almost always stop to play with him, he is very bright... Not strong yet, but the potential is there and his mom is always telling me that she wants him to learn all that he can.  But I will keep that advice in mind next time I am actively conversing with them.
Nyte

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:11 pm

Are you communicating at the shadow people level?  Or would it serve you to reach to a spiritual height?
God bless, J

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:00 am

*blush* I was actually being sarcastic... Sorry They don't talk to me, they just move by.... *smiles nervously* I forget that you all don't know me yet... I feel like I know you all.... (Mostly because I have read a lot of the posts...) I don't get two way communication often, and when I do it is mostly well wishes or the you have no idea how nice it is to talk to someone... kind of thing....

The shadow people, are just kind of there in the back ground, but the movements catch my attention... they don't go away when I look at them, they just go on with what they were doing... More like when you are out shopping or something and you happen to lock eyes with a stranger... It feels like that... When I am alone I often say Hello out loud, but they don't respond... (Me and Joe were talking in PM too)

Sorry I took so long to respond, hope that helps
Nyte

aiodoit

Nice topic

Post by aiodoit » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:50 am

hi there all, im new to this forum so whilst looking around I came across your postings, I was just wandering if the shadow people are or is the same thing as when you catch something in the corner of your eye and when you look its gone but you deffinitely know something or someone was there, is that the same thing because I get it all the time, I havent seen a full on aparition or spirit or anything, I dont think im ready for that yet, yeah so I was just wandering...

thanks for the nice topic
aio

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:58 am

It could be... I get that a lot too, but I can also see them like looking at another person in the room but they are just a shadow, no definition...
Nyte

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:52 pm

That is how I see the explanation for shadow people unfolding.  But there are people who think that the shadows they see - perhaps more than out of the corner of the eye - are a form of spirit itself.  

When we use mediumship/psychic abilities to form a demonstration of spirit, we use all that comes to us.  When the spirit comes in shadow, or we see it that way, the connection could be strengthened to see 'more' or the spirit themselves may not be ready or able to manifest stronger?
God bless, J

aiodoit

Post by aiodoit » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:58 am

hi there spirit thanks for that, when you say " the connection could be strengthened", how could I do that, I do feel a bit scared when I see them (it) and always second guess myself so I sort of dont no where togo from there and how to train myself to believe that they are there and that they are trying to show themselves..... and nyte do you get scared when you see them and did you train yourself to get use to seeing them or has it just happened?

so sorry for all the questions :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:51 pm

Spirit manifestation is weakened by our fears.  That is one area that could do with some work - high emotion will not get the attunement strengthened.

Attunement is the key to working with and having spirit manifestation.  Attunement is achieved through meditation techniques that connect us to spirit realms.  Check out: Tools of our Own Conscioiusness to get some hints to spiritualize and balance yourself as you do the work to attune.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”