Shadow People

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aiodoit

Post by aiodoit » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:47 pm

will do, thanks so much for that spirit
aio

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:01 am

I don't usually get scared, as I have seen them my whole life... sometimes they surprise me and a jump and scream and feel silly afterwards... but two of my friends have started seeing them (we are spending more and more time together, and they kinda flock to me...) So they tell me about walking through the house and jumping and screaming and running the other way.... they 'know' that it is okay.... (we bless the house they live in about once a month to keep unwanted people from coming over, for some reason with helps, and it also helps to make them feel more at ease.) but it is the surprise that they have to get over... They both usually go back and tell them, you startled me... sorry... and within a little while they will see them again....  And ALL the questions are most welcome... And I am sure that Spirit agrees!!

*waves to spirit*
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

jtanne

Post by jtanne » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:05 am

Do you all think that shadowpeople are drawn to certain people?  It seems from reading here that those who see them see them a lot.  I have seen one in person, in clear daylight and it was NOT out of the corner of my eye.  I was not all that scared but something in my response spooked the people I was with and we all ran off, lol.  I also took a picture of one.  I did not see it at the time I was taking the picture, but it was there when they were developed.  Actually, I didn't notice it for sometime, going through the pictures several times before it popped out to me.  I was kind of surprised because it is very noticeable, lol.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:10 pm

Spirit can form shadow, but not a full spirit representation.  They can and do appear on photographs as an orb or figure.  

Being undeveloped in appearance, would indicate a bit undeveloped in spirit countenance entirely (body, mind, spirit).  They are not too educated and are interfering in higher communication, when we welcome the lower, we do not welcome the higher.
God bless, J

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:50 pm

spiritalk wrote:Spirit can form shadow, but not a full spirit representation.  They can and do appear on photographs as an orb or figure.  

Being undeveloped in appearance, would indicate a bit undeveloped in spirit countenance entirely (body, mind, spirit).  They are not too educated and are interfering in higher communication, when we welcome the lower, we do not welcome the higher.
I partially agree with this, but spirits and demons can make themselves appear as they wish to appear in terms of form and shape.
I am just like you.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:48 pm

And the point of this shape change would be......?

ie:  If your mother came back to you as the age 30 while having passed at 80 - would you recognize her? And more importantly would she have the same 'feeling' have come to love?

Some authors have suggested we all return to an age (approx. 30) after death.  And yes, I have seen this happen.  And how they appear to us is how we can recognize them - meaning they would have to go to the age we knew them and had our relationship.
God bless, J

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:24 pm

spiritalk wrote:And the point of this shape change would be......?

ie:  If your mother came back to you as the age 30 while having passed at 80 - would you recognize her? And more importantly would she have the same 'feeling' have come to love?

Some authors have suggested we all return to an age (approx. 30) after death.  And yes, I have seen this happen.  And how they appear to us is how we can recognize them - meaning they would have to go to the age we knew them and had our relationship.
This I agree.

But the other point of shape change is deception.
I am just like you.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:16 am

Okay I know that this is going against the grain here, but for me shadow people seem to be unable to form more, or don't know how to form more yet... As for letting the lower through and not being able to get the higher, well I think that depends on the person, I get both...

I know that Spirit has said this a few times before that I have read and has also suggested things to me to help block the lower and welcome the higher...  I am sure that I am not the only one confused by this... SO I would like to ask spirit to explain this in more detail...

I also have to agree with Sidewalk here, that there is often deception in the forms that many spirits take that aren't the ones we want to talk to... I think making sure that you have protection is a HUGE part of it...  Being able to see shadow people, or any kinds of spirits is just another way to leave your self open unless you learn how to protect yourself... kinda like leaving money in your car and expecting it NOT to be broken into....

ANyways that is my contribution... I am gonna go now... starting to feel Blah again....

Nyte....
Nyte

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:47 pm

sidewalk_bends wrote:
spiritalk wrote:And the point of this shape change would be......?

This I agree.

But the other point of shape change is deception.
Reach higher!  This occurs at the astral level and those who think they are communicating with caring spirit - beware!  There are many imitators in the astral.  When accessing your loved ones on a higher spirit plane there is only love and light.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:53 pm

Interesting ideas Nyte:  We are spirit now vibrating through the gross material vibration (as our usual means of communication) so we have to quiet the body, to access the spirt and we use the mind in meditation to accomplish this.  Anyone can sit quiet for a moment and say "OK I'm here" or they can realize there are ways and means that actually address the 'highest and best' which is the usual expression for attunement.  

Attunement is a slightly altered state of being - more recognizable as having happened when you return.  Just as we go through states of consciousness when we retire to sleep, so meditation can take us to other states of consciousness.

When we sit and say come to me without any spirituality of thought, we will draw the lower entities without any scruples about deceit and bad intent.  That is the lowest level of entities who are not yet educated in spirit existence.  

This is the shadow people.  They are uneducated in spirit so they do not know how to communicate, connect and form fully in spirit light.  Spirit is light and love.

When we rise higher through our meditations, techniques and exercises we are attuning to only our own spirit guide (that is the only spirit we actually need to communicate with - they bring all the knowledge, all the messages, etc.)  As you strengthen this bond/partnership through attunement regularly you will be protected through your own exercises as well as the consistency and constancy  of your relationship.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:38 pm

Spirit: Thank you for explaining all that... It makes more sense now... I knew that there was something that I was missing in what you were saying and that Cleared it up for me... Your the best!! Thank you again!! *smilies* Have a good Nyte I'll talk to you later...
Nyte

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:22 pm

How strange--I just found this site today, and I posted about how, at the ripe old age of 45, I started to be able to see and talk to spirits, and how some of them aren't too happy with me, apparently.  Shortly after I posted it I tried to go back to see if I had replies, and I kept getting this "critical error" (or something like that) message, preventing me from going onto the site again.  I had to shut down my computer and restart it so that I could get to it again.  I was wondering if there was a problem with the site, but then I was also wondering...well, you know.  And then I found this post and saw that you had something similar happen!  Things that make you go, hmm...

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:22 pm

How strange--I just found this site today, and I posted about how, at the ripe old age of 45, I started to be able to see and talk to spirits, and how some of them aren't too happy with me, apparently.  Shortly after I posted it I tried to go back to see if I had replies, and I kept getting this "critical error" (or something like that) message, preventing me from going onto the site again.  I had to shut down my computer and restart it so that I could get to it again.  I was wondering if there was a problem with the site, but then I was also wondering...well, you know.  And then I found this post and saw that you had something similar happen!  Things that make you go, hmm...

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:28 pm

Not strange at all. You will find all sorts of people how have had their computers turn off, crash or get fried. Not being able to access a a site; I rather have that happen that have my computer fried (which did happen once).
awarenessoftheheart.com

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:36 pm

Nice to know I'm not alone in that!  Really cool things have happened like that, too--songs appearing on my iPod, for example, that I didn't put there, and that are completely relevant, or apparent explanations for things.  I love my life these days!  Sometimes I think I'm "bored" with my daily life, and then I think, "You're BORED?!!!  Are you nuts?!!!"

Doe

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”