A question on Empathy

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:15 pm

Master Po:  Sorry for the confusion - I did copy it from another site.  Hopefully there will be response from both sources.  I just thought it was a good question for mediumship development students to think about and answer, perhaps from their own experiences.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:19 pm

Bass:  I think the most important thing we can do in psychic work is....TAKE CHARGE!  We get in touch with our own body, mind, spirit, then open to welcome spirit realms.  We might want to be careful at what level we communicate!  We are protected and grounded in spirituality when we reach for the highest with the best intent.  

Not all spirit is created equal!  Communicating at the ouija board level will give a lot of information and also some resultant discomforts and pains.  Raising higher would give the information without the pain.

As to attuning to a missing person....they would certainly be confused and in pain from their experiences - whether alive or dead - and that is one aspect it takes some real attuning to gain.  Even with the best of intentions that is still reaching to the lowest possible denominator.

They probably won't even realize they are dead in body.  The spirit will be confused and not very sensible.  That is why this is such difficult work.  The experienced never commune with the dead entity, they commune with their own guidance.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”