Are Most Spirit Guides from the Causal Plane ?

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jotejete

Are Most Spirit Guides from the Causal Plane ?

Post by jotejete » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:32 am

I am currently reading a book on spirit guides and it says most spirit guides live in the causal plane or multi-dimensional plane. It doesn't go into much more detail about these planes. I have read the Mediumship Understanding and Question and Answers Section and don't recall these planes specifically mentioned. Just wondering if anyone has any info. on this.  

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:17 pm

Every author has coined its own phrases and understanding of spirit.  IME there are 7 spheres of existence of the spirit beyond the earth existence.  (Read under the afterlife).  

Mediumship (including guides) comes from the 3rd level - this is the place good living and spiritually aware spirit tends to draw.  From there we would understand and work with those who have walked the earth before (guides) as well as be open to receive from higher realms (through trance) when the ocassion arises.

Some identify planes, energies or bodies on the mental, physical, emotional, etheric, astral, causal, etc. etc.   I can only suggest....KISS principle....KEEP IT SIMPLE SPIRITUALITS.
God bless, J

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:51 pm

Actually this author keeps it pretty simple. She only tallks about the causal, interdimensional and astral plane. The problem is just what you said, about different authors having their own vocabulary. I had figured that's what it could be, since I had never heard of the causal plane.   Thanks for your input, we really appreciate you taking time to share your knowledge of Spirit with us.

Love and Light
Joe

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:19 am

Sounds like a good book Joe, and thanks for the topic... it was enlightening.... *smile*
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:33 am

Nice to see you posting again Ivy :smt006

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:08 pm

*smilies* I missed it more than ya know Joe!! Talk to you again soon....
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”