A Walk On The Spirit Side

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Wolfshadow

A Walk On The Spirit Side

Post by Wolfshadow » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:46 am

When I lived in Banning, CA. in 1980 I saw a shadow spirit. It was late at night and I was walking home from a friend's home, I became aware of voices in the darkness directly ahead of me, it was much too dark to see anyone. I was near several piles of asphalt that were being stored for future use. I heard one voice say "there he is", the other voices were speaking but I could not make out what it was. I didn't like the idea of getting jumped so I ducked down into darkness behind a pile of asphalt, the voices were asking each other "where is he?", "he is here somewhere", and, "we're going to get him". I stayed there for a little while until I did not here the voices anymore. I then got up from my hiding place and back peddled into the direction that I had come from. I walked 6 miles from Banning to Beaumont, CA. along the freeway, I was still hearing the voices behind me talking to each other (3 of them I think). I left the freeway via an off ramp once I reached Beaumont, I walked across a city street and looked behind me, what I saw was very troubling. I saw a shadowy figure walking through a dried weed field parallel to me on the other side of the street. The shadowy figure had no light reflecting off of it from the overhead streetlights, it was completely black. I have not seen this apparition since. This was my first direct experience with the other side.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:47 am

I know that this is Spiritalk's forum, but I wanted to thank you for contributing your experience with the "shadow spirit", as it has a dark and possibly more sinister tone to it, when compared to what other members have reported as being their first encounter with the other side of life.

Many sites of a similar nature on the Web seem to be in a constant state of denial that, just as in this world is not always ALL love and light, the next world is not any different in that regard.

I am therefore pleased to see that unsettling psychic experiences with the Spirit world such as your's are allowed to be posted and discussed here, in the pursuit of truth.

Many thanks for sharing this with us,

eye_of_tiger Image

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:06 pm

With all encounters we need to eliminate any 'natural' or material world happenings before claiming spirit.  Of course all experiences are personal and explaining them becomes quite difficult when we don't have the words for what is happening!  

At the pile of ashphalt it sounded like a group seeking out someone.  This is most like a material thing and you were best to hide.  Now, I am just saying what it sounded like to me.  But then again, I will say it was your experience and no one can deny their own as not real.

A shadow through which you can not see reflection is definitely not material.  There is where this experience gets interesting.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”