Looking for an answer... (Spiritalk would like advise if you have any!!)

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nyteshadecreed

Looking for an answer... (Spiritalk would like advise if you have any!!)

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:14 pm

Well, this is something that as I have gotten older I had accounted to just being part of my imagination...

But recently I had it happen again... When I dream about being in the past, it is usually at some traumatic time, the end of a battle searching for the survivors, to help or end the misery, at a public execution, and so on....  This past time it was about wondering around a battle field again, looking for people to help or to kill... Now while this dream is very real, it is nothing new for me to have... Though what really freaks me out is that sometimes when I have these dreams that seem so very real I will wake up with this red clay like stuff on my feet... seeing as I do not live anywhere near this, and I don't sleep walk... I am at a loss for how this happens... it isn't like caked on there... but more like it was caked on and was wiped at to try to get it off, succeeding in making most of it go away but not all of it...

Anyone have any ideas, thoughts, advice? Like I said I had attributed this to my over active imagination from when I was young... but when it happened again... I am now a little lost.
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:20 pm

Perhaps the battlefields are of this clay?  What the mind conceives, it can manifest!

Emotionally, I wonder what wars you are fighting?  You feel you have been a victim of the wars (emotional - work?)  In our dreams we relate to everything as us.  So even the red clay is about where you have been (in dreams).
God bless, J

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:16 am

spiritalk wrote:Perhaps the battlefields are of this clay?  What the mind conceives, it can manifest! Yes, there are of this clay... Like I said I never really thought of it as real until now... I always just pushed the validity of it aside as something that couldn't happen...  

Emotionally, I wonder what wars you are fighting?  You feel you have been a victim of the wars (emotional - work?)  In our dreams we relate to everything as us.  So even the red clay is about where you have been (in dreams).
Emotionally I fight many wars with myself, mostly about what to do being right, and not to let other people get to me... and yes I sometimes do feel like being who I am makes me more likeyly to be attacked by the people who I love and try to connect to....  Thank you for responding, What you said make sense and I am happy to have you to ask for help!!

Nyte

Nyte

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:00 pm

Nyte:  Dreams come to us in symbols.  Psychic visions come to us in symbols.  They can be very different in meaning and significance.  

Dreams are about our unresolved emotions from our conscious state.  Psychic visions can cover the body, mind, or spirit as the need may be.
God bless, J

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:36 pm

How would I know if this is more of a dream or a psychic vision? Depending on which it is would affect how I respond to it right? Anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated.
Nyte

al64

Post by al64 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:23 pm

Though what really freaks me out is that sometimes when I have these dreams that seem so very real I will wake up with this red clay like stuff on my feet... seeing as I do not live anywhere near this, and I don't sleep walk... I am at a loss for how this happens... it isn't like caked on there... but more like it was caked on and was wiped at to try to get it off, succeeding in making most of it go away but not all of it...
Hi Nyte
When I read your post the first thing I thought of was abduction. This is something that happens apparently to millions of people. Just an idea to check out.
I do realise that this is not a pleasant thought.

Some books on the subject:
Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens by John E. Mack (Mass Market Paperback - April 1, 1995)
John Edward Mack, M.D. (October 4, 1929 – September 27, 2004) was an American Psychiatrist and Professor at Harvard Medical School.
He was a Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer, considered to be a leading authority on the spiritual or transformational effects of alleged alien encounter experiences, sometimes called the Abduction Phenomenon.Wiki
Secret Life: Firsthand, Documented Accounts of UFO Abductions by David M. Jacobs (Paperback - April 16, 1993)
Alien Harvest: Further Evidence Linking Animal Mutilations and Human Abductions to Alien Life Forms (Unknown) by Linda Moulton Howe (Paperback - Jan 1993)
Sight Unseen: Science, UFO Invisibility and Transgenic Beings by Budd Hopkins and Carol Rainey (Mass Market Paperback - Sep 28, 2004)
L&L
Al

:smt069

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:34 am

Hey Al,

It's been awhile since I've checked this thread, but thank you for the suggestion. It is much appreciated.

Nyte
Nyte

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”