sandiLJ

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SandiLJ

sandiLJ

Post by SandiLJ » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:48 pm

Hi, everyone this is my ? I'm getting senative in my ears some things are getting really loud for example last night it was raining alot I could hear the tapping on the window but it was really loud in my ears I was in bed trying to go to sleep. I'm 42 yrs old stuff like this keeps happing alot hear lately. I would be most thankful for any kind of help with this>!!! love Sandi :smt003
SandiLJohnson

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:03 pm

As we go into sleep, we enter the alpha stage....the same stage we use in meditation.  The best thing to do at that point is....tell them to back off/go away.  Tell them it is uncomfortable...sometimes they just don't realize they are making a problem for you.

I always snap my fingers when I issue the order to cease.  It tends to reinforce your intent.

SandiLJ

SandiLJ & ears

Post by SandiLJ » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:45 pm

Hi, is rain taping on the window different from spirits tapping on your window when it is raing at the same time> thank you by the way my house has sprits that come and go there is also one room that they like to go to it is my daughters room she can hear them and talk to them even thuogh she no longer lives here they still come. SandiLJ
SandiLJohnson

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:24 pm

Its not about the rain - it is about your ears.  When you sensitizing to 'more' around you on the many dimensions of life, your ears can be sensitive to normal noises sounding louder or quieter.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”