sandiLJ

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SandiLJ

sandiLJ

Post by SandiLJ » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:48 pm

Hi, everyone this is my ? I'm getting senative in my ears some things are getting really loud for example last night it was raining alot I could hear the tapping on the window but it was really loud in my ears I was in bed trying to go to sleep. I'm 42 yrs old stuff like this keeps happing alot hear lately. I would be most thankful for any kind of help with this>!!! love Sandi :smt003
SandiLJohnson

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Not likely 2b directly related to your psychic sense of hearing

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:57 am

Hello again SandiL, Image

Although this is not my forum, if your physical sense of hearing is suddenly more acute than it was only recently then it it is likely that this is not in any way related to you developing clairaudience or psychic hearing.

It could possibly be either some condition within your ears has physically changed (perhaps you have just recovered from a nasty cold or have had your ears syringed by your doctor), or that you have somehow trained yourself to be more consciously aware of the sounds which have always been around you. Maybe a quick visit to your doctor to check up on your ears would be wise, if your hearing suddenly changes for no known reason (either becoming more or less acute)?

Your physical sense of hearing is attuned to physical sounds, while non physical sounds including from Spirit are received by the two psychic receptor centres which are located just above either ear.

Imagine for the moment a cone with it's point on your head, extending off into space on both sides. Focus on these points rather than where your normal ears are in order to shift what you hear towards the psychic or non physical world that interpenetrates and surrounds our everyday one.

But exercises in increased physical sensory awareness are at least often a good starting point towards us developing our entire range of psychic senses (including of course clairaudience) at a later date.

Hoping this helps,

eye_of_tiger Image

PS: Why the need for a duplicate thread?

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=42559  :smt017

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”