Help with sorting out voices...

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wisdomseeker12

Help with sorting out voices...

Post by wisdomseeker12 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:02 am

How do you sort out the voices when anxiety seems to set in......and how important is the state of mind of the medium?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:47 pm

We need to TAKE CHARGE of our own mediumship (that is what the voices appear to be) and to do this we need to open and we need to close down when we are prepared to listen and help spirit contact earth.  You are in charge of your own skills and abilities - the spirit can come when you are prepared to receive.  

The better our body, mind, spirit is balanced and in good health the better the channel the spirit entities have to work through and with in bringing a message.  Keeping yourself healthy, wealthy, wise is your own pursuit.  Working with spirit is a choice.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:47 pm

We need to TAKE CHARGE of our own mediumship (that is what the voices appear to be) and to do this we need to open and we need to close down when we are prepared to listen and help spirit contact earth.  You are in charge of your own skills and abilities - the spirit can come when you are prepared to receive.  

The better our body, mind, spirit is balanced and in good health the better the channel the spirit entities have to work through and with in bringing a message.  Keeping yourself healthy, wealthy, wise is your own pursuit.  Working with spirit is a choice.
God bless, J

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:17 am

I second what Spirit wrote, the state of mind is important, you don't want to misinterpret the message because of what is going on in your life...
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:32 am

Yes but i think that was said a little to hastily on little information im somewhat concerned?

wisdomseeker12

My state of mind...

Post by wisdomseeker12 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:00 am

For your info....

My balance is not harmonius....
I am healthy, wise, but destitute of money and spirit......
I dont have very much self esteem at times and feel very "pinned" down by my current situation.....so when I hear multiple voices I get confused....

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:40 pm

'multiple voices'?  Is this a mental aberation?  What are the voices saying?  There is only one person can balance your being - YOU!  Taking charge means using the tools of your own consciousness to accomplish this in your life.
God bless, J

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:58 pm

I often hear more than one thing at once so that it sounds like noise instead of anything that can be heard and understood. SO I say one at a time or none at all. and even if they go down to talking two at a time I ignore them until they do what I want. It is your life and your head/ears, so you need to set the ground rules for how they are used. Letting them know that you won't put up with the chaos is a way to let them know that you are the one in charge of you and that you will help is they let you, but you won't be pushed into doing things you don't like or that hurt or confuse you. Knowing all of the information is the key and letting them know what you want is the best way to stop the multiple voices and taking charge of your life and your gifts. They will use and abuse you if you let them.

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

al64

Post by al64 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:19 pm

Hi wisdomseeker12
I tend to agree with DragonKnight on this one.
I'm sorry to hear about your problems which are obviously of a serious nature to you personally.
It seems to me that what you need is both a doctor and prayer in whatever order you choose.
The info given by you is a little sparse, but you seem to have some personal problems that have lead to your present situation. The undesirables of the spirit realm will play with this, you are weakened while in this anxious state.
Pray for protection from Archangel Michael in love and light or reach even higher to the creator. If you don't mind taking drugs (and some don't like them) go to the doctor who should prescribe something to calm you and tide you over.
As has already been said you are master of your own mind, but sometimes we need several things at once.
L&L
Al
:smt069

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:48 am

Ah micheal a good friend

I smoke see the rifts in the spirit world?

al64

Post by al64 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:29 pm

Ah micheal a good friend
Don't tell me; you're playing golf with him at the weekend?
I smoke see the rifts in the spirit world?
I don't really understand about the smoke, but the only rift in the spirit world that I know about is the rift between the lower and the rest.
It's good to add to someone else's post if it helps someone.
L&L
Al :smt069

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”