Mediumship and trying not to be AFRAID!

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:23 pm

look into the fear and it no longer affects you.
i believe in this concept.i was afraid in my child hood even going from one room to another.but i developed courage gradually and i can stay alone in any place but only little bit afraid in the beginning & gradually i loose my fear.
NAAANEE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Fear is something we all have and need to find our own solutions to it devastating results.
God bless, J

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:26 pm

sometimes i feel fear is necessary in one's life.too much courage may be dangerous to one's life!
NAAANEE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Yes, a fear response has its purpose.  It has no purpose in mediumship development and that is the topic.
God bless, J

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:32 pm

how should one react if they first find a spirit guide & asks us to be a medium?
NAAANEE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:48 pm

A spirit guide will not step in unless a light has been lit to show them the way to the medium.  Those that are fearful have actually opened the door themselves.  Their interests, their reading, their meditations, whatever they are doing in thought is awakening a light within themselves into which the spirit guide (and other spirit) can enter.

Hence the importance of identifying the spirit guide and welcoming only the loving, caring spirit to your light.
God bless, J

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:45 pm

thank you for your guidance.i believe light shineth forever.
in school days we use to pray lead kindly light...
NAAANEE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Light is about our soul quality.  It is enhanced as our soul is enhanced by our spiritual lessons.  It will continue to be enhanced even as we pass to spirit realms.
God bless, J

Baby_Doll_Gone_Wrong

Post by Baby_Doll_Gone_Wrong » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:29 pm

How long have you been a medium?

I've been seeing 'spirits' since I was a kid, so I was always used to the subject. Albeit annoyed... (Especially in school. Can't copy notes with a 'spirit' blocking your view.)

When a spirit is invading my personal space, I go all "Oh no you didn't!"....dirty look and all.

Also, ignoring helps. If you act like they're not there, after awhile, the actually aren't there anymore!

Personally, I find exercising is a great way to keep my mind (and body...especially cellulite) in tune. I know other psychics swear by meditating and stuff, but I'm way too ADD-ish to sit still for more than 5 minutes.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:53 pm

All lessons in life lead to psychic/mediumship awareness, if we allow, of course.  Spirit guides us from birth to the education we need and the career we will choose.  This allows us the freedom to choose to open and develop all that extras within ourselves.

When we have a talent, it is important to get a good teacher to show the basics as we practice to make it our own skill.  Music comes to mind - even a concert pianist with natural talent, had a teacher to show him the fingering.  Mediumship is the same - it is a talent we need to pick up and learn as much as we can before randomly exercising it.

Many will not agree with that, but also find themselves severely challenged by the do it yourself approach.  We see their problems in groups such as this all the time.  Good development begins with a teacher to show the way.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”