Learning meduimship

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

Learning meduimship

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:16 am

Hi All,

I'm New at this just joined.  I just wanted some light, I've been in a Meduimship delvelopment circle now for 5-6months I was connecting quite well I can feel when the engery is around me I feel a blowing heat I guess its there way of letting me know that there around. in class we have to do one on one readings with one another, we have to bring through someone that the other person knows and tell them something from the spirit.which I was doing well with, Im now concerned that after 6week break that I'm not gonna be able to connect..  My passion is to become a meduim I would love to connect and bring heeling to the heart. of those who have lost someone..  is there any meduims out there that could help me on this
how I get my information is like a thought in my head.. or memory is this how it happens I cant  hear.. only see thing when I wake from a sleep I see people walkin pass my room :)  thanx for ur reply
Have Faith..

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:42 pm

As you read through the mediumship notes or practice in a circle, the important thing is...we are all unique...take all lessons and make them your own...change is good if you are reaching for the best of love and light.
God bless, J

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:37 pm

Thank You Spiritalk you sound very wise :)
Have Faith..

alex_1982

hi,

Post by alex_1982 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:56 pm

i would like to know to know if anyone can become a medium. i would like to know what meduimship is fully about.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:34 pm

We begin with psychic sensitivities applied to all our 5 senses that we use in the material world and add 2 more: intuition from the gut and I know from the heart.  Yes, anyone can practice these sensitivities from within.  Some will, of course, be stronger than others, but psychic awareness is available to us all.

Some knowledge (as in reading through the notes) as well as personal practice in attunement is the key to opening and experiencing mediumship.
God bless, J

lynnnora2

Hi

Post by lynnnora2 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:40 pm

I have been attending a development class for the past 5 months. I love it. Our teacher at church says that once you open up to spirit your guide continues to work on you so I wouldnt worry. you'll be fine. [/img]

lynnnora2

Hi

Post by lynnnora2 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:41 pm

I have been attending a development class for the past 5 months. I love it. Our teacher at church says that once you open up to spirit your guide continues to work on you so I wouldnt worry. you'll be fine. [/img]

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Spirit guide connection is a partnership.  In a partnership, both parties apply themselves to the task at hand.  Do not sit back and expect spirit sources to do all the work - there is much for you to do.  Take Charge of the whole connection and invite only your own spirit guide through exercises of recognition and symbol.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”