Please I Need Some Help

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lilmnfshrman

Please I Need Some Help

Post by lilmnfshrman » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:54 am

well im shelby im 15 and new to this site

ok well in 05 my friends dad tuck his life and one night there grandma was there and the pc turned on and she said his name and it truned off then she heard footsteps up stairs and she said his name and im trying to sleep

but now i can hear him walking in my house and i get very cold and start turning purple i also had a conversation with him over the radio and feal him in my room and the pc starts to type with no letters or nothing on the screan  
my friend was around when i started the convertion and it scared her to tears as well as it did to me
the pic on my walk was strat then it was sideways as well as the coution on the couch '

please help im sceared

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:22 pm

There is obviously nothing to fear from your own loved one.  A good house clearing would be in order.  The ritual is:

Prayer before and after, calling on your own understanding of a higher power.

Using sage, sweetgrass or a white candle light it up and do a smudging - blowing smoke into every corner of your home.  At the same time: say in your head or out loud if you can:  "I claim this space for me and my family.  You are to turn completely around and go into the light."
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”