Advice?

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pinkspikes

Advice?

Post by pinkspikes » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:12 am

So basically I've been seeing ghost and shadow people since I was real young. (Probably about 5 or 6) As I've gotten older I've become pretty used to it that it rarely bugs me much anymore. I normally see people standing behind me. Or feel as though something is behind me. Like when I was in high school I used to look behind me and catch a glipse of a little boy.
When entering someone's house I might see something in a conjoining room that they don't see. Once I was in a friend's house and it was just him and I and I heard what sounded like two older men chatting probably not 10 feet away from us.
But like I said the only two people in his house were him and I and the only other two people who live there are his mom and brother.

I guess basically I would just like advice on how to work on using this skill. And maybe some advice on how to stop being so frightened of it sometimes. I really do appreciate the fact that I can see these things but I'd like to put it to better use than just noticing something.  :smt003

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Telling 'stuck' spirit to turn completely around and see the white light and to move into it is an important step.  If they were talking and getting your attention, you are the one that can discourage them from remaining around this place.
God bless, J

pinkspikes

Post by pinkspikes » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:42 am

Thanks for responding.

They don't normally talk to me.
Sometimes I'll get them in my sleep talking to me.
But rarely when I'm awake.
Usually I just see them pretty far away from me, watching me.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:34 am

no no no you were just na part of a astal diagolouge and that is what has got you stuck enough to get you sarted on your journey of spirituallity. look for the signs and colour that stand out to you and look into them. !chakras!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:24 pm

Take charge!  It is your own consciousness.  Welcome who you want and dismiss others is how it works.  Send all spirit entities to the light.  In that way, those that may be willing or able to work with you will return from the light.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:25 pm

DragonKnight wrote:no no no you were just na part of a astal diagolouge and that is what has got you stuck enough to get you sarted on your journey of spirituallity. look for the signs and colour that stand out to you and look into them. !chakras!
Not sure what this is about?  But not everyone works with chakras.  There is a world of possibilities beyond that particular method and study.
God bless, J

pinkspikes

Post by pinkspikes » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:06 pm

Yeah, I was a bit confused about the chakara statement as well.
I'll try talking to them next time instead of like staring blind dumb at them until they disappear.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:41 pm

Be sure of the intent of the spirit around you before 'talking' to them.  Not all spirit come in love and light - it is our responsibility to welcome the love and dismiss the rest.  Being discriminatory is a must in spirit work.

We reach the highest realms through worldwide techniques of acceptance of the best from spirit.  To do this, we have to do the spiritual work on self and then draw to us the same from spirit.
God bless, J

spiritwingz

right w/self

Post by spiritwingz » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:14 am

spiritalk, thanks for your reply. i realize that all these years i have had contact with spirits, i wasn't right with myself yet, so i could not help them in any way. i am working on self now and have a long way to go. need some direction.
tina west

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:39 pm

check out:  Tools of your Own Consciousness.  In this is the way to keeping balance in body, mind, spirit.  We can for a time get caught up in material happenings and not see our way to remove their challenge.  Using these tools helps us through all challenges to find our balance.

When we meditate, the first one is for finding our own personal peace centre.  When we are there, we can set a symbol to meet our own guide and work with spirit from a loving, caring level.  Only welcome those with our best good.  That is the discrimination we must apply to all spirit work.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”