How do you know if you are a medium

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:12 pm

that will be nice,if it is on a discuss basis with spiritguides & not as puppets in anybody's hand.I have basically nil knowledge of spiritguides & their workings.With your guidance probably I may find my spirit guide soon.
NAAANEE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:43 pm

It is all about energy.  Go to a peace centre, invite a spirit guide to join you.  Then when the energy changes, you KNOW you are in the presence of a spirit helper.  It takes a lot of trust and attunement to actually get comfortable and compatible with the energy of your own spirit guide.
God bless, J

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:18 pm

thank you for your reply
NAAANEE

MysticMdn71

Post by MysticMdn71 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:28 pm

Meditation holds the key to strengthening the abilities you have been blessed with.
There must also be an equal partnership with your Spirit Guide(s).
Cherron Rangel ;)

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:57 am

Can we able to see spirit guides with our eyes?
sometimes I feel dead persons soul moving around their dead bodies.I doubt whether it is my imagination or so it true. Because I intend to communicate with them.so I feel it may be imagination. how to get confirmation about such things moving around us?
NAAANEE

MysticMdn71

Post by MysticMdn71 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:01 am

Everybody is different.
When it comes to seeing my Spirit Guides, I receive pictures of what they look like in my head.
Not everyone has that ability. Some Mediums can only hear them, not really see them in a visual aspect.

In my case I hear them as well as see them.

If you tend to feel the dead person's soul hovering around his or her body and can communicate with them...that ability can open you up to higher levels.

Follow your intuition, and do not doubt yourself. Trust me, you are not crazy and it is not jus your imagination playing tricks on you.
As you progress, your ability will progress with you, allowing yourself more control.

A word of caution...Do not try to develop your talents faster than what you are spiritually ready for.
Remember, with great gifts comes an even greater responsibility.
Cherron Rangel ;)

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:12 am

Thank you for your reply & advices. I will try to develop at my own pace.
NAAANEE

I See the Dead

same question for me!

Post by I See the Dead » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:52 am

First half hour on the site, please excuse anything stupid i will do or say. But like others, have always seen and felt stuff, but the last few years, 'they' have learned that i see them. I get visited by the dead, randomly, some i know, some i dont, some ask me for help, which as a skeptic, is hard to know what to do, I know that will sound like to some the same as saying' i eat, i breath air and can think random thoughts and assume i am human  but am not sure i beleive it.' I just dont truly know what to do? see other spirtual things too, some good and have always senced that, but recent years some bad. guess i am somewhat desperate as well.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:52 pm

When we have a talent or skill for an ability it is important to get a good teacher.  Even a concert pianist needed a teacher to learn the keyboard!  Find someone local who is running a meditation/development circle and get all the help you can with what is happening to you.  Barring this, ask away here and focus on the answers as sound advice to develop with some measure of spirituality and progress.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:55 pm

As all our senses are open to the psychic/mediumship abilities, we can have input from spirit realms.  Two of the abilities most overlooked, beyond the senses, is the intuition from the gut and I know from the heart (the heart neither sees nor hears, it just knows).  Trust your own instincts and listen to your heart as well as your head, both have something to enlighten us.
God bless, J

knightlight

IM i a medium!!! Help me

Post by knightlight » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Hello im new and im wondering if maybe im a medium..
I feel as if there is always someone with me.
im always anxyes and my chest get heavy..
members from my mom side have had experiences with spirets and stuff..
i had a car accident and days later my mom told me she had a dream exactly like my accident but she couldnt see who it was because she woke up...
when im by my self i here noises outside my room or in the room next to me when i know that no one is there...
Me and my mom have heard noises and even a dog bark coming from outside but our family members who were outside in the yard say they havent heared anything...
i remember that when we first moved in to our house i saw what looked like a person stading next to my bed but it was all white...
When i walk i always feel someone following me...
i sometimes know what im gonna do next and what im gonna say before i even think about it.. sometime i even know what my friends will say and i sometimes get a feeling that ive done this somewere else but i know i havent...
if i am a medium or have abilities i want help on how to control them and make them stronger...
:)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Read up on the some of the lessons to see if any of it resonates with your journey.  We are all individuals and it will be your path that is right for you that will open.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”