communicating w/spirits

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritwingz

communicating w/spirits

Post by spiritwingz » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:02 am

i am not sure where to begin. i was very little the first time i saw a spirit move through my home in the middle of the night. i was about 5 or 6 years old. some very tragic family losses were happening at the time. when i was up in the middle of the night, i saw a spirit move through our dining room. my mother heard me up and came out to ask why i was up. i told her what i saw, explained everything in detail to her. i remember, she didn't seem surpised at all. she put me back to bed and i went to sleep. many years have passed since that fist type of memory and many other spirits have shown themselves to me in some way or another. i am currently practicing yoga, although i do incorperate many other moves into my workouts. i feel at times that i have a very high level of esp, although i doupt even myself. i just don't know how to put it all together. do you have any suggestions on where to begin?
tina west

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:36 pm

Meditation is the tool we use for attunement.  Using a symbol between yourself and your guide will assure you reach the level and the spirit you wish to work with, not be open to all random spirit entities.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”