ive acouple questions about various gifts i have

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

biyu

ive acouple questions about various gifts i have

Post by biyu » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:40 pm

ok  1  i  dont  know  if  this  is  the  right  area  so  peas  correct  me  if  im wrong  2  ill  be  honest  ive  watched  way  toomuch  x-men  (the  term  gift  stuck  along  with  outher  various  things)

ok  so  onto  my  questions  an  that  ive  allways  been  able  to  focus  on  someone  an  physically  feel  whatevers  hurtin  them  (allways=like  like  last  5-7  years  sence  i  started  noticing  atuff  like  really  noticing  it  an  had  my  own  highspeed  unmonotored  net  connection  an  that)  usially  ill  notice  durin  immin  like  im  chattin  with  a  friend  some  reason  ive  decided  to  see  if  theres  some  outher  answer  or  that  ill  feel  there  pains  or  just  chattin  online  ill  feel  stuff  yea  it  can  annoy  me  occasionally  no  it  dosent  ever  really  "hurt"  me  it  just  is  im  shure  ive  felt  broken  bones  too
so  anywho  i  was  chattin  with  someone  an  im  tryin  ta  see  if  i  can  take  it  further  or  not

another  little  "quirk"  mostly  while  immin  occasionally  while  postin  online  ill  get  some  info  fer  the  few  seconds  i  have  it  but  once  ive  typed  it  i  ferget  the  meanin  an  that  but  i  know  whoever  is  to  get  it  will  understand  it  (i  usially  say  dont  ask)  am  i  right  in  callin  that  channeling??  im  not  really  in  a  strange  state  from  what  im  usially  in

oh  yea  i  know  what  i  wanted  ta  mention  now  when  im  "seeing"  stuff  it  can  be  hard  fer  me  ta  intrepert  at  times  cause  ill  get  sences  of  physical  shapes  an  that  but  i  dont  have  any  luck  with  colors  id  love  ta  get  ta  where  i  can  read  auras  from  a  distance  (part  of  my  sencing  method  involves  me  projecting  to  the  outher  in  a  formless  state  ive  just  gotten  usted  ta  workin  from  energy  based  techniques)  but  i  dont  really  get  how  ill  do  that  if  i  cant  ever  get  much  so  yea

then  theres  the  whole  my  eyes  an  ears  are  gettin  better  thing  but  ill  ask  about  that  later  

any  thoughts  anyone???

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:35 pm

Doing empathic work (as you describe) over the Internet is a real talent.  So many people can only sense when in the presence of the emotions of others.  Your internet abilities are a wonderful way to get a message across....why would you want any other?

Getting colors, seeing auras, etc. is another aspect of doing message work.  Yours is energy (color is made up of energy) so at some point it may come as color.  Be patient with yourself.  

All psychic abilities begin with our 5 senses (sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch - tactile and emotional) that we exercise in the material world and take to a psychic sensitivity within.  It is all about the energy of these talents within ourselves and projecting them for others.

Be careful in your work and use protective exercises.  Over the internet and at a distance can be as challenging as any other mediumship/psychic abilities.
God bless, J

biyu

Post by biyu » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:59 am

Doing empathic work (as you describe) over the Internet is a real talent.  So many people can only sense when in the presence of the emotions of others.  Your internet abilities are a wonderful way to get a message across....why would you want any other?
really  why  wouldnt  i??  it  allows  me  to  help  people  better  (speakin  i  think  ive  been  pickin  up  from  a  dog  weve  got  here  lately  an  hios  meds  help  but  they  dont  do  as  well  as  they  should)  an  i  just  allways  thought  all  could  use  thru  the  net  or  that  i  guess  im  just  too  usted  ta  this  oh  one  of  my  friends  feels  really  limited  in  what  they  can  do  kan  knowin  what  im  able  ta  do  i  keep  sayin  thats  not  so  an  that  so  yea
Getting colors, seeing auras, etc. is another aspect of doing message work.  Yours is energy (color is made up of energy) so at some point it may come as color.  Be patient with yourself.  
i  try  patience  but  its  not  that  easy  it  was  before  tho  i  live  with  a  speed  demon  that  must  LIVE  to  rush  me  

ok  im  gonna  sound  stupid  but  explain  message  work  peas
All psychic abilities begin with our 5 senses (sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch - tactile and emotional) that we exercise in the material world and take to a psychic sensitivity within.  It is all about the energy of these talents within ourselves and projecting them for others.
oh  fun  i  usially  have  good  eyes  and  ears  tho  cept  fer  my  nose  all  my  sences  have  been  gettin  better  (i  can  even  feel  thru  a  glove  them  one  size  fits  all  ones)  so  that  then  gets  me  wonderin  why  i  can  "sence"  but  not  actually  see  with  my  gifts  (best  i  can  explain  is  like  how  toft  sees  in  avatar  the  last  airbender)
Be careful in your work and use protective exercises.  Over the internet and at a distance can be as challenging as any other mediumship/psychic abilities.
how  do  i  respond  to  that???  hmm  well  im  a  typical  guy  sometimes  im  not  really  that  carefull  tho  in  my  experioences  sofar  i  havent    needed  ta  be  to  my  knowledge  so  yea  as  fer  protective  exercisers  bout  the  most  i  ever  do  is  my  bracelet  (afew  years  ago  i  manefested  this  bracelet  actually  was  to  be  more  like  the  witchblade  if  youve  ever  herd  of  it  well  its  physically  felt  OFTEN  especally  thesedays  but  never  physically  seen  tho  outhers  have  seen  it  astrially)  an  by  now  thats  self-sustainin  so  yea

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:08 pm

biyu wrote:
really  why  wouldnt  i??  it  allows  me  to  help  people  better  (speakin  i  think  ive  been  pickin  up  from  a  dog  weve  got  here  lately  an  hios  meds  help  but  they  dont  do  as  well  as  they  should)  an  i  just  allways  thought  all  could  use  thru  the  net  or  that  i  guess  im  just  too  usted  ta  this  oh  one  of  my  friends  feels  really  limited  in  what  they  can  do  kan  knowin  what  im  able  ta  do  i  keep  sayin  thats  not  so  an  that  so  yea

J:  Don't ever envy someone else their talents.  Work hard to enhance your own to their best possible manifestation.  You have a lot going for you  enhance what you have and make it special to you.  What is 'hios meds'? spirits don't mix!  Are you using substance to manifest what is happening?  Can't say that strong enough.
i  try  patience  but  its  not  that  easy  it  was  before  tho  i  live  with  a  speed  demon  that  must  LIVE  to  rush  me  

ok  im  gonna  sound  stupid  but  explain  message  work  peas

J:  Did you not say you were getting information for people over the Internet or have I misunderstood your message?  That is message work - you are picking up information in an unseen way and using it?

Patience is always a hard one - none of us was born to be patient.  But that is what is needed to help change and grow - you are young yet with many years and experiences ahead.
oh  fun  i  usially  have  good  eyes  and  ears  tho  cept  fer  my  nose  all  my  sences  have  been  gettin  better  (i  can  even  feel  thru  a  glove  them  one  size  fits  all  ones)  so  that  then  gets  me  wonderin  why  i  can  "sence"  but  not  actually  see  with  my  gifts  (best  i  can  explain  is  like  how  toft  sees  in  avatar  the  last  airbender)

J:  We all have strengths and weaknesses in our abilities and talents - some will always be stronger than others.  Enhance what you can and be open to the rest.
how  do  i  respond  to  that???  hmm  well  im  a  typical  guy  sometimes  im  not  really  that  carefull  tho  in  my  experioences  sofar  i  havent    needed  ta  be  to  my  knowledge  so  yea  as  fer  protective  exercisers  bout  the  most  i  ever  do  is  my  bracelet  (afew  years  ago  i  manefested  this  bracelet  actually  was  to  be  more  like  the  witchblade  if  youve  ever  herd  of  it  well  its  physically  felt  OFTEN  especally  thesedays  but  never  physically  seen  tho  outhers  have  seen  it  astrially)  an  by  now  thats  self-sustainin  so  yea

J:  I have to say...you do seem to be making a game of all the talents and abilities you have.  Have you done any serious mediumship training or development?  Are you even interested in development?  Or is it all a game to impress your friends?

There are serious phenomena involved and unless someone is serious about development they are best served to leave it alone.  If you play a game, you will get those drawn to you from the unseen world with the same intent (law of attraction).
God bless, J

biyu

Post by biyu » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:51 pm

J:  Don't ever envy someone else their talents.  Work hard to enhance your own to their best possible manifestation.  You have a lot going for you  enhance what you have and make it special to you.  What is 'hios meds'? spirits don't mix!  Are you using substance to manifest what is happening?  Can't say that strong enough.
we  have  the  dog  on  meds  ta  help  with  his  hips  an  i  really  dont  have  much  say  in  it  eighter  way  (my  mom  an  uncle  dont  really  know  much  of  my  gifts  i  mean  how  would  i  bring  it  up  in  the  first  place??  plus  theres  the  whole  "youre  crazy"  thing  and  then  theres  "prove  it"  thing  too  then  who  knows)  with  envying  someone  i  really  dont  try  to  its  justy  id  like  to  actually  see  like  colors  i  could  proubly  feel  what  the  persons  aura  is  saying  about  them  
J:  Did you not say you were getting information for people over the Internet or have I misunderstood your message?  That is message work - you are picking up information in an unseen way and using it?
well  i  uated  ta  use  the  net  more  directally  then  i  do  now  id  use  the  window  maximise  it  an  link  thru  montors  an  that  now  i  dont  have  ta  maximise  the  window  but  i  often  still  do  outta  habbit  tho  im  able  ta  say  i  know  ya  as  rme  (rogue  marie  elisa  its  one  of  my  yahoo/aim  accounts)  then  i  can  just  focus  on  ya  as  rme  an  get  anythin  id  need  no  known  distance  limit  or  that  its  kinda  fun  but  any  outher  info  will  confuse  me  
Patience is always a hard one - none of us was born to be patient.  But that is what is needed to help change and grow - you are young yet with many years and experiences ahead.
i  was  more  patient  afew  years  ago  but  its  really  dulled  down  --actually  ive  gotten  really  bored  in  the  time  likely  causing  some  ifnot  most  of  my  impatience
J:  We all have strengths and weaknesses in our abilities and talents - some will always be stronger than others.  Enhance what you can and be open to the rest.
i  try  tho  it  is  kinda  hard  at  times  an  ive  tryied  afew  different  techniques  just  fer  the  fun  of  it  tho  what  i  do  i  never  really  read  about  or  that  its  just  "natural"  ta  me
J:  I have to say...you do seem to be making a game of all the talents and abilities you have.  Have you done any serious mediumship training or development?  Are you even interested in development?  Or is it all a game to impress your friends?
trainin  not  really  tho  id  kinda  like  ta  do  some  (an  really  how  many  do  you  know  in  life--not  thru  the  net--  that  are  like  me??  i  dont  even  know  anyone  else  in  life  i  know  outhers  that  are  gifted  but  not  quite  like  me  an  really  theres  a  part  of  me  where  i  really  think  this  shouldnt  be  happennin  that  its  kinda  mad  an  that  but  still  i  believe  in  my  gifts  an  that--there  was  a  time  fer  a  little  when  things  were  so  bad  i  lost  faith  in  everything  i  had  believed  in  well  needless  ta  say  i  hated  it  but  i  also  felt  powerless  ta  it  till  one  of  my  friends  kicked  me  outta  it  an  im  so  glad  he  did--)
There are serious phenomena involved and unless someone is serious about development they are best served to leave it alone.  If you play a game, you will get those drawn to you from the unseen world with the same intent (law of attraction).
i  know  of  the  law  of  attraction   yea  but  really  some  of  these  things  i  cant  stop  an  i  know  if  i  even  try  it  may  just  be  as  good  as  ripping  off  my  arm  or  that  (really  these  gifts  ARE  a  part  of  me  even  if  i  try  to  deny  them)  where  was  i??   im  definately  intrested  in  developing  these  gifts  but  im  really  unshure  where  ta  go  so  kinda  hard  there

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:23 pm

Okay... I would like to ask, what the actual questions were that you have... I read the first post and it explains a lot about you, (which is a good thing, in trying to help ya out) but you only ask about channeling and if anyone has any input... (I know that you are spirit are talking, and to be honest I only read part of it... It was a lot to read and I am being a lazy bum... But if you have a specific question then I would be happy to help spirit to answer you to the best of our abilities...

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

biyu

Post by biyu » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:25 am

well  im  kinda  corious  on  how  many  are  gifted  like  me  too  i  mean  ive  tryied  ta  help  one  of  my  friends  an it  seems  the  methods  i  use  arent  that  easy  fer  many  outhers  an  yea

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:32 pm

Your messages have been hard to read and out of respect for answers, we have struggled through and given advice.  You are ignoring what is said and repeating yourself - you are just not taking any talents you may possess in a serious matter.  You are being frivolous and that will be what you draw from spirit realms.
God bless, J

biyu

Post by biyu » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:39 pm

well  i  really  dont  know  where  ta  start  thats  part  of  why  im  askin  here  i  mean  if  i  was  totally  new  itd  proubly  be  easyier  but  i  have  the  gifts  that  i  have  an  fer  starters  i  dont  even  know  the  technical  term  then  theres  i  dont  know  what  ta  search  tas  get  info  ta  help  me  out  an  yea  if  i  had  some  pointers  or  that  then  i  might  know  what  ta  do

--i  was  out  "in  public"   acouple  days  ago  an  well  my  poor  ears!!!  i  could  tell  exactally  what  things  needed  greasing  where  an  yea  i  cant  help  thinkin  if  i  listen  to  a  car  while  its  runnin  ill  know  exactally  whats  wrong  an  that  ih  then  there  were  all  the  people  luckily  i  didnt  get  much  if  anythin  from  them  but  still  its  irkable(oh  did  i  mention  i  spend  mosdt  of  my  days  pratically  trapped  in  a  house  if  nuthin  else  then  fer  the  sheer  FUN  of  it  --my  moms  psyco  an  her  door  dosent  like  the  kees  we  feed  it--  so  yea)

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:33 pm

Biyu,

Well hon' I know that it can be frustrating... but let us pick a place to start okay? First what is the most important thing for you to understand and try to learn how to use? Next, I would like to say lets just stick to that ONE thing and then we will move slowly and cover everything that you want to know about... okay?  So pick just one... I want you to know that you can and should share what is going on with you on a daily basis, but I think it would be best if ya tried to stay focused on learning how to figure out one thing at a time so that none of us get over whelmed.... What do ya say hon'?? We got us a deal?

Waiting ta hear what ya gotta say...
                                                    Nyte

(Ps, I have had issues with my door not taking my key... But D doesn't have the same problems that I do... you ever think maybe that your mom might be where you get it from? I know that you have said that you can't really do anything around her so I am figuring that you can't just talk to her about it either)
Nyte

biyu

Post by biyu » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:47 am

Well hon' I know that it can be frustrating... but let us pick a place to start okay? First what is the most important thing for you to understand and try to learn how to use? Next, I would like to say lets just stick to that ONE thing and then we will move slowly and cover everything that you want to know about... okay?  So pick just one... I want you to know that you can and should share what is going on with you on a daily basis, but I think it would be best if ya tried to stay focused on learning how to figure out one thing at a time so that none of us get over whelmed.... What do ya say hon'?? We got us a deal?
most  important??  hmm  i  guess  id  like  ta  get  better  with  my  basic  sencing  id  kinda  like  full  control  but  thatd  wreak  some  of  the  fun  tho  (i  kinda  like  not  knowin  when  somethins  gonna  happen  if  i  learn  control  i  wel;l  ill  feel  kinda  like  in  stuck  in  a  cage)  an  im  so  usted  ta  multi  taskin  it  aint  even  funny  anymore  its  like  unless  im  literally  dooin  3  things  at  once  im  bored  in  some  sence  but  yea  i  cxan  try  it
Waiting ta hear what ya gotta say...
                                                   Nyte
as  am  i
(Ps, I have had issues with my door not taking my key... But D doesn't have the same problems that I do... you ever think maybe that your mom might be where you get it from? I know that you have said that you can't really do anything around her so I am figuring that you can't just talk to her about it either)
an  yea  im  thinkin  thats  half  of  it  atleast(shees  my  biological  aunt  but  raised  me  so  yea)  an  its  more  i  dont  think  sheed  really  underst6and  or  that  so  around  her  asn  my  uncle  i  show  as  little  of  my  gifts  as  possible  so  if  i  happen  to  feel  a  broken  leg  ill  really  have  no  choice  but  to  supress  it  or  not  show  its  buggin  me  (i  mean  how  do  you  tell  medics  you  can  feel  where  bones  have  broken??  --yea  i  can  feel  my  bones  in  readin)

Mystikal Miss

Post by Mystikal Miss » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:35 am

Ok so from what I have read you're Empathic, So your first move should be to put up some walls/shields so you can teach yourself how to control it. You'll then be able to take the walls up and down when it is necessary (like around your aunt and uncle).

I would say wait till you have accomplished this before trying to anything else as walls are our most essential defense.

Hope this helps

Mystikal
"Don't cry because it's over, Be happy that it happened."

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:02 am

Biyu,

Well hon' I think that in talking in IM tonight that we have made a lot of progress in where you need to go and such... *huggz* (just cuz ya like em so much!!) I want you to know that I am here for you and will alway be here if ya need me... You aren't alone... I am with you...

Lots of affection to you,
                                             Nyte... *smile* told ya I am annoying and will grow on ya...
Nyte

biyu

Post by biyu » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:22 pm

mystikal--
Ok so from what I have read you're Empathic, So your first move should be to put up some walls/shields so you can teach yourself how to control it. You'll then be able to take the walls up and down when it is necessary (like around your aunt and uncle).
actually  id  rather  lower  around  friends  i  mean  well  my  mom  an  uncle  are  likely  to  think  im  kinda  nuts  tho  ive  been  hintin  some  around  them  (various  things)  an  is  this  readin  thing  where  i  feel  pain  really  an  extreme  form  of  empathy??  cause  i  thought  empathy  was  just  emotions  an  cept  fer  yesterday  with  anger  i  havent  really  gotten  much  if  anythin  there  so  yea  an  i  think  that  was  more  just  annoyance  with  my  mom  then  anythin  

oh  yea  blocks  allmost  fergot  i  have  1  thats  allegedally  pretty  good  its  from  my  bracelet  an  i  think  i  want  ta  keep  my  bracelet  incharge  of  any  blocks  or  that  that  i  might  need  (its  origonally  based  in  the  witchblade  so  i  trust  it  plus  its  designed  to  be  self-sustaining  from  me)
I would say wait till you have accomplished this before trying to anything else as walls are our most essential defense.
what  would  you  suggest  fer  a  defence  or  that??  i  mean  i  could  proubly  get  my  bracelet  ta  do  whatever  ot  that  thru  manefestation  (it  only  sounds  hard)
Hope this helps
it  dos  thanks

nyte--
        Well hon' I think that in talking in IM tonight that we have made a lot of progress in where you need to go and such... *huggz* (just cuz ya like em so much!!) I want you to know that I am here for you and will alway be here if ya need me... You aren't alone... I am with you...
you  KNOW  im  not  big  on  hugs  (actually  much  physical  contact  at  all  youll  have  ta  ask  me  about  marie  shees  part  of  how  i  got  thru  middle  school)  an  im  not  doubt  in  id  kinda  like  ta  chat  more  too  its  kinda  fun  (i  was  chattin  with  ya  an  2  outhers  at  one  time  fer  abit  too  i  STILL  managed  ta  get  bored  too)  an  yea  im  learnin  some  still  (im  not  claimin  ta  be  a  pro  or  that  just  i  know  what  i  know  tho  im  allways  willin  ta  learn)  so  yea  tho  if  i  see  ya  come  on  (i  use  tyrillian  it  keeps  my  4  yahoo  accounts  on  at  once)  ill  be  shure  ta  bug  ya
         Lots of affection to you,
                                            Nyte... *smile* told ya I am annoying and will grow on ya...
agin  you  KNOW  an  i  take  it  you  dont  know  how  annoyin  i  can  get  when  im  uber  bored  --but  fer  now  sone  fics  an  that  help  tho  imagin  talkin  ta  the  same  person  4  windows  4  DIFFERENT  topics  moys  find  it  annoyin  i  find  it  fun  most  get  worn  out  WAY  before  me

--edit  fixed  code

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:36 pm

Biyu,

your warming up to me... *smile* I hope that you are having a good day and I will be on Im later... so I will see you then... (I have to be a grown up and do stuff, like cook dinner first) talk ta ya then...

Nyte
Nyte

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”