working with your spirit guides

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:48 pm

ok,thank you.i will look there.
NAAANEE

Baby_Doll_Gone_Wrong

Post by Baby_Doll_Gone_Wrong » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:11 pm

spiritalk wrote:The people we know as human beings in this life do not return as our guides.  Family members are NOT our guides.
Finally, someone who understands!

I got into a fight with 'landofshadows' about spirit guides.

I believe my spirit guide is a Middle Eastern or male... (I'm Italian)...definitely not a relative (or at least, in this lifetime)

'landofshadows' also talked about guardian angels being spirit guides. Again, not the case.

Spirits have their own personal agendas, while Angels work for God/the Light/Higher Beings/etc... (However, I personally believe spirits can work their way up the ladder and eventually serve God entirely)

Also, while Spirit Guides look out for your own best interest, they do make mistakes, and have their own limits. (When I was 13, my friend wanted me to play with her Ouija board. I could literally feel my Spirit Guide's disgust)

People tend to forget spirits were once human...faults included.

Remember that Showtime show, Dead Like Me? It was about a teenage grim reaper. She often had difficulty crossing spirits over, due to their personalities, beliefs, etc.

They acted the same way they acted while being alive.

Anyway, I notice many (emphasize, MANY) spirits in shopping mall, movie theatres, Target, etc.  

Who ever said dying makes you lose your interests/hobbies/etc?

I'm a comic book geek, and I've had a few conversations with spirits about "The days when Batman was 15 cents an issue".

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Have you checked out the notes on these subjects to see the approach we are taking?

There are some good exercises, techniques and approaches for reaching the highest and best of our own mediumship.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”