pissed off ghost

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

shasha888

pissed off ghost

Post by shasha888 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:40 am

Hey dudes and dudettes of Mystic Board. It's been a while huh? Well on Easter I visited my great grandma. My 30 year old cousin Laurie sees spirits too. I had no clue. So we were on the subject. She found out about my gift. I told her of the woman in my room. Well when I got home, books were all over the floor. I looked in the mirror and I saw for 6 or 7 seconds. She was pissed. Great huh? Living with a ticked off ghost. I tried calming her down so now she hided my remote. I spend 20 minutes looking for it. She won't go into the light so yeah. Now what? :smt012

Psychicgaijin

Wow

Post by Psychicgaijin » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:47 pm

Hello Sasha,

Why not send a private message to Spirittalk and ask his advice.

I have my stuff with entities of energy but that is different than what you are experiencing.

There are ways to handle this and I am sure Spirittalk will have some great solutions.

Jim
This stuff is real!!!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:35 pm

The reason a ghost gets pissed off is usually jealousy.  They are connecting to you and know you can see them (hear or other sense) and that you do their bidding most of the time.  You went off and enjoyed yourself elsewhere with other people.  They felt excluded.  Very human emotions!

The secret to a ghost that wont go into the light is often that they don't know they are dead.  That is your next chore.  Make sure they know they are dead.  At the extreme you can ignore them and say no one else in the material world can see (other senses) them so what are they going to do now?  In other words - make them listen and understand you.  

Then you can show them the light and help them progress.
God bless, J

Psychicgaijin

What might be holding them here

Post by Psychicgaijin » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:34 am

Hi Sasha and SpiritTalk,

A thought that occurred to me is that maybe something is holding them here.

Maybe some trauma, a tradegy, or something they are connected to on the earth level they cannot part with.

How might Sasha go about finding out if they are stuck and bound here by something??

Thanks
Jim

P.S. At least on the bright side this is getting you ready for college and dealing with difficult "roommates" for the future.

Dont know how much more difficutl it can get than this!  :smt003

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:36 pm

When communing with this energy through your own energy, they will be sharing their reason for remaining.  I think Ghost Whisperer has some real hints to 'stuck' spirit.  

They want to be validated.  They want to be heard.  As you are the source of this connection, you can take charge of the interaction - who, where, when, why, how.  When they make a mess of your home - tell them it is not acceptable and you have the capacity to shut off the connection they feel with you - making you in charge of them being heard at all.  That is quite a strong control issue.  Use it to get through to them to go into the light by acknowledging them and sending them on.
God bless, J

shasha888

Post by shasha888 » Wed May 28, 2008 6:12 am

omg thank you...I talked to her and she's not mad at me anymore. Now she hides my remote just for fun now..lol..^_^...But she still is not ready to go into the light.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed May 28, 2008 8:28 pm

Exercise your control.  Whose place is it anyway?  Its time to be firm and keep sending them on.

There is a sense that you are enjoying this attention from spirit.  Get a grip on spirit contact.  Remaining stuck is not a progressive state of being.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:58 pm

what fun is this? does our ancestors behave like this? i doubt it.How come such an elderly lady behave childishly? there might be some strong reason behind it I suppose.Otherwise they won't behave like this.Find out from her why she is behaving like that.Once we know her problem then we can find a solution & convince her to return to the light.
NAAANEE

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”